Luke Joeckel
Damontre Moore
Jonanthan Hankins
Dee Milliner
Sam Montgomery
Sheldon Richardson
Johnthan Banks
Jarvis Jones

Warmack gets the highest grade so far. He's as good a run blocker as Mike Iupati coming out and has a little better range in pass protection, but he does have some issues with pad level consistency and handling stunts. I actually think the next four players are safer bets but they all have issues as well.

This class is outstanding for pass rush and offensive line help. Not a good year for offensive skill positions; there is talent there but not top-shelf talent. Secondary class is solid but lacks real elite talent.

I'm more scared than most by Jarvis Jones' injury history.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
CJ_18
Assistant Coach
And1: 35

Re: Initial Top 103 

Post#2 » by CJ_18 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:25 am

Things that pop out:

1) USC boys have really fallen off.. Barkley and Woods
2) Defense looks to dominate the '1st round'.. nice to seee
3) The few offensive players there are seem to be mostly Oline.. Its almost disturbing how little skill position people there are at the top
gswhoops
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,707

Post#3 » by gswhoops » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

KC is going to be in a rough position if they end up with the #1 pick. Hard to sell your fans on a defensive lineman if Cassel/Quinn is still your QB.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#4 » by Icness » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 am

This is premature for blanket statements, but...

if your team does not come away with one eventual defensive starter out of the first two rounds of this draft, your GM has failed.

if your team needs an immediate starter at quarterback, you're better off signing a stopgap free agent than throwing any of these QBs to the fire.

if your team needs a running back, there are several good options at the beginning of Day Three of the draft. The difference between the ones available there and the ones that will go higher is essentially negligible.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#5 » by studcrackers » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 pm

You have Richardson from mizzou listed twice. Also, why's mingo so low for ya? And what are your thoughts on Joseph randle should he choose to come out?
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Da Schwab
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,619

Post#6 » by Da Schwab » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Tyrann Mathieu has declared for the Draft.

Ic, even with tremendous work outs and some sort of "turn around," does this guy have a shot at being drafted?
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#7 » by Icness » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Da Schwab wrote:Tyrann Mathieu has declared for the Draft.

Ic, even with tremendous work outs and some sort of "turn around," does this guy have a shot at being drafted?

Tough to say. His agent has his work cut out for him during workouts and interviews. IDK for sure but I believe he is ineligible to attend the Combine because he was not on a NCAA roster this year.

Personally I found him to be incredibly overhyped as a prospect even before all the pot issues came out. He's not that great in coverage and he's smaller than he looks. No denying he makes a lot of plays on the ball but I'll tell you who he reminds me of as a corner: Alphonso Smith. That's not a good thing.

Return to NFL Draft