Week 9 Thread

Moderator: studcrackers

Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,616

Week 9 Thread 

Post#1 » by Mamba Mentality » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Not a whole lot of intriguing matchups this week...but I've got my eyes set on the USC/Cal game, could be a good ole fashioned shootout.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Re: Week 9 Thread 

Post#2 » by Mamba Mentality » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Treadwell is gonna be one hell of a pro.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#3 » by Mamba Mentality » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:56 pm

OK State/TT game is flat out nuts. Explosive plays left and right.
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Post#4 » by Latrell » Sun Nov 1, 2015 2:40 am

The Regime wrote:OK State/TT game is flat out nuts. Explosive plays left and right.

70-53. Thats a basketball scoreline
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,211

Post#5 » by bondom34 » Sun Nov 1, 2015 5:13 am

Well then...

Still a crazy play and ending.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,211

Post#6 » by bondom34 » Sun Nov 1, 2015 8:09 am

True freshman :D

MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,570

Post#7 » by hermes » Sun Nov 1, 2015 1:37 pm

whew, wasn't the prettiest and iowa wasn't sharp but they won and got out without any injuries which is all i can ask for

that miami ending was nuts
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,570

Post#8 » by hermes » Sun Nov 1, 2015 1:40 pm

temple lost and falls from the ranks of the unbeaten
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#9 » by studcrackers » Sun Nov 1, 2015 6:01 pm

crazy week again. stanford barely escapes vs washington st cause they missed a kick as tmie expired

minnesota loses to michigan cause their coach is a complete dumbass. they were down at the 1 yard line w/19 seconds left and a timeout and the clock going and they didnt snap the ball til there was about 8 seconds left. after an incompletion there was 2 seconds left and a fg couldve sent the game to overtime and the moron coach tried to sneak it instead. holy f*ck i know the dudes an interim coach but he could not have f*cked up that ending anymore

and wow just wow at the miami game. id be mad at the knee being down but it was duke and f*ck duke and the play was badass enough that i dont care.
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by Latrell » Mon Nov 2, 2015 7:39 pm

studcrackers wrote:crazy week again. stanford barely escapes vs washington st cause they missed a kick as tmie expired

minnesota loses to michigan cause their coach is a complete dumbass. they were down at the 1 yard line w/19 seconds left and a timeout and the clock going and they didnt snap the ball til there was about 8 seconds left. after an incompletion there was 2 seconds left and a fg couldve sent the game to overtime and the moron coach tried to sneak it instead. holy f*ck i know the dudes an interim coach but he could not have f*cked up that ending anymore

and wow just wow at the miami game. id be mad at the knee being down but it was duke and f*ck duke and the play was badass enough that i dont care.

I caught some of that Michigan/Minnesota game.

Although the coach should have obviously called a timeout. I don't think the QB knew how much time was left on the clock or was not aware that the clock actually started.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Post#11 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Wed Nov 4, 2015 7:10 am

Latrell wrote:
I caught some of that Michigan/Minnesota game.

Although the coach should have obviously called a timeout. I don't think the QB knew how much time was left on the clock or was not aware that the clock actually started.

Which means the QB is obviously also pretty dumb lol
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#12 » by El Turco » Wed Nov 4, 2015 9:02 am

meaningless ranking but alabama in top 4 is a joke
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Post#13 » by Worm Guts » Wed Nov 4, 2015 2:31 pm

studcrackers wrote:

Obviously the clock mismanagement was horrible, but there shouldn't be any issue going for it from inside the one. Which gives the Gophers a better shot to win? One play inside the one yard line, or both teams starting from an equal spot in overtime. Kicking the field goal would have been somewhat cowardly IMO.
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#14 » by Latrell » Wed Nov 4, 2015 2:43 pm

El Turco wrote:meaningless ranking but alabama in top 4 is a joke

Why is that? 1 fluke loss to Ole Miss where we had 6 turnovers?

Should be higher if anything.
El Turco

Post#15 » by El Turco » Wed Nov 4, 2015 3:08 pm

you got dominated by the no. 18 team, ole missed defense skinned you alive on your own turf. in comparison florida lost to #2 team on the road and notre dame lost to #1 team on the road by an extra point, yet somehow they are ranked behind. that's with not even taking the handful of unbeatens into consideration, most of which deserve to be above alabama. whatever criteria you use it makes absolutely no sense to have alabama in top 4.

good thing this is all inconsequential, lsu is going to smack alabama around to put an end to this conversation.

Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#16 » by Latrell » Wed Nov 4, 2015 3:20 pm

And Ohio State barely beat Northern Illinois and Indiana. I guess its a joke they are in the Top 4 too.
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#17 » by Latrell » Wed Nov 4, 2015 3:25 pm

El Turco wrote:you got dominated by the no. 18 team, ole missed defense skinned you alive on your own turf. in comparison florida lost to #2 team on the road and notre dame lost to #1 team on the road by an extra point, yet somehow they are ranked behind. that's with not even taking the handful of unbeatens into consideration, most of which deserve to be above alabama. whatever criteria you use it makes absolutely no sense to have alabama in top 4.

good thing this is all inconsequential, lsu is going to smack alabama around to put an end to this conversation.

SEC= man's league

Everyone else = little boys league

:D
El Turco

Post#18 » by El Turco » Wed Nov 4, 2015 3:33 pm

yet sec champion has no shame getting whupped by third string little boy named cardale

studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#19 » by studcrackers » Wed Nov 4, 2015 4:01 pm

Worm Guts wrote:
studcrackers wrote:

Obviously the clock mismanagement was horrible, but there shouldn't be any issue going for it from inside the one. Which gives the Gophers a better shot to win? One play inside the one yard line, or both teams starting from an equal spot in overtime. Kicking the field goal would have been somewhat cowardly IMO.

Cowardly? With that sh* ttastic play call, yea, kick the f*ckin field goal. Either way, there was no reason they shouldn't have gotten off at least 3 plays. They're lucky the Miami game was completely ape tits or else this would've gotten a lot more attention
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#20 » by studcrackers » Wed Nov 4, 2015 4:03 pm

El Turco wrote:you got dominated by the no. 18 team, ole missed defense skinned you alive on your own turf. in comparison florida lost to #2 team on the road and notre dame lost to #1 team on the road by an extra point, yet somehow they are ranked behind. that's with not even taking the handful of unbeatens into consideration, most of which deserve to be above alabama. whatever criteria you use it makes absolutely no sense to have alabama in top 4.

Sure they are

Return to NCAA Football