bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Re: General Week 3 NCAA Football Chatter 

Post#41 » by bleu » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:45 pm

PockyCandy wrote:
The Regime wrote:Ole Miss self destructing smh

I'm not sure what was worse, the terrible refereeing that screwed both teams, or Verne and Gary kissing up to Alabama the whole game.

That did get really annoying. Especially Gary. But there were several huge plays in that game (for both sides really) that were just pitiful calls. I don't think it really impacted the outcome, but I guess you never know.
Goudelock
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,864

Re: General Week 3 NCAA Football Chatter 

Post#42 » by Goudelock » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:17 pm

bleu wrote:
PockyCandy wrote:
The Regime wrote:Ole Miss self destructing smh

I'm not sure what was worse, the terrible refereeing that screwed both teams, or Verne and Gary kissing up to Alabama the whole game.

That did get really annoying. Especially Gary. But there were several huge plays in that game (for both sides really) that were just pitiful calls. I don't think it really impacted the outcome, but I guess you never know.

From what I saw, both teams got the short end of the officiating stick, so it didn't really effect the final outcome of the stick.

But I wanted to strangle Gary. Especially when he was ranting about the "Illegal head shot". I mean, good grief, the player made a perfect hit with his head up and everything.
Devin Booker wrote:Bro.

Return to NCAA Football