Bowl Games

Moderator: studcrackers

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Re: Bowl Games 

Post#41 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jan 9, 2018 12:51 pm

TMU wrote:Dang, fell asleep while watching the game. I woke up to watch the highlights to find out those Roll **** Tides came back!? Did Darth Vader Brady have another death march or what?

No. A freshman QB came in and looked like a 4 year starter.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#42 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jan 9, 2018 12:55 pm

This QB. The one Bama fans were a little worried about earlier in the season. (I had forgotten about this...)

Read on Twitter
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Post#43 » by LAKESHOW » Tue Jan 9, 2018 4:05 pm

I think they say, "hey brah. Catch dis touchdown pass". So yeah, gigantic difference. Lol
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#44 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jan 9, 2018 6:01 pm

'Wandering"...
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#45 » by dr3am » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:02 am

I was just in Athens GA yesterday evening & the vibe down there was unreal before the game..

Dawgs beat themselves that’s what hurts the most.. Perfect setting man, they controlled the first half at home in the Dome & didn’t adjust at all in the second half..

I really don’t get the coaches decision by continuing to let Chubbs running the ball yesterday smh..

I truly believe now that all Georgia teams are cursed man wow.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#46 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 am

No. You cant blame Georgia. Saban pulled the QB at halftime. Who prepares for that in a weeks time? They had tons of time to ready Oklahomas QB. They practiced and watched film of hurt. THEY HAVE ZERO FILM on the backup QB. They were not ready for arm strength. Running ability. Lefty throws. UGA did good man...Saban just threw a better curve ball.
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#47 » by Bulltalk » Tue Feb 6, 2018 4:45 am

LAKESHOW wrote:
Bulltalk wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:I hear what your saying BT. It's only 1 down year. Only a single season. Next year , big bounce back. However, I'm not here to dispute any of what you said, only 1 part. Recruiting. UW area of need is its defensive tackles. As the ones they have now are about to leave or soon leave, maybe 1 more season. And UW has not addressed that need. They struck out on all their top targets(according to recruiting sites). And the only problems UW had was against Stanford. ASU. Etc. Who basically know that the depth is not there. Especially with #50 eventually leaving. That's the only dispute I have with UW. recruiting the powerful Dtackles up front, which is their #1 recruiting concern. And that was not addressed.

I will admit that DT is a concern. A second reason to be hopeful is the signing of Sam Taimani out of Utah, who many recruiting sites have listed as an OG, but UW plan on using him at DT. This guy is arguably the #2 DT recruit west of the Mississippi.

Well see...

A guy who is an offensive guard. Tested as an offensive guard. Recruited heavily, as an offensive guard. But is the #2 defensive tackle? Well that's a stretch. The Huskies #50 who just declared for the NFL is a runner and a run stopper. Who can run sideline to sideline, and plug holes. An offensive guard has his area in a small box to block, maybe pull once in a while. Big difference.

But as you said, well see.

Well LAKESHOW, not only did we get 4 STAR Sam Taimani at DT, but apparently we just stole 4 Star DT Tuli Letuligasenoa from the Trojans. Now we're pretty stocked at DT, as we have another 3 Star promising recruit also. But I will only feel good when I see the signing. :)

We're killing it this year. Admit it. Jacob Eason would be the cherry on top.
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#48 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Feb 8, 2018 8:22 am

1.UGA
2. PSU
3. Texas
4. USC
5. PSU
6. Clemson
7. Alabama
8. Miami
9. OU
10. ND
11. FSU
12. Auburn
13. UW
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#49 » by Bulltalk » Fri Feb 9, 2018 2:18 am

LAKESHOW wrote:1.UGA
2. OSU
3. Texas
4. USC
5. PSU
6. Clemson
7. Alabama
8. Miami
9. OU
10. ND
11. FSU
12. Auburn
13. UW

UW is actually rated 9th by average player ranking. For some reason the main site hasn't updated the team rankings with the new/final player rankings. We had one player upgraded to a 5 star player, and two players upgraded to 4 star players. Not that it really matters, and certainly not to coach Petersen. He hates these ratings. As he said on the radio the other day, the best player in the country last year was a walk on. :lol:
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)

Return to NCAA Football