Week 8

Moderator: studcrackers

Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,711

Week 8 

Post#1 » by Pacers_Freak » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:51 pm

It's time to get discussion going on another week of foosball. Hard to believe we are into week 8.

Top 25 Matchups:
#6 Michigan @ #24 Michigan State
#16 NC State @ #3 Clemson
#22 Mississippi State @ #5 LSU
#12 Oregon @ #25 Washington State

Lots of potential playoff teams with some big games.

The Freak went an embarrassing 0-5 on his picks last week. Sometimes you are the hammer.... sometimes you are the nail.... last week Vegas was the hammer and I was the nail. After the disaster of last week I'm now 15-20 on the year. The sun has come up this week (not really been real cloudy here) and it is time to get back on that horse. A wise man once told me scared money don't make money.

The Pick's:

Auburn -3.5 @ Ole Miss
The Tigers are reeling. Just think they are a lot better than Ole Miss. Perfect chance for a bounce back game. All aboard the Gus Bus.

North Carolina @ Syracuse -9
Fading UNC came back to bite my fat azz last week. Some may shy away from doing it again. I'm trusting my instincts here. Not to mention Cuse is coming off a tough loss to Pitt and then the bye. Fuming they are. Cuse blowout.

Ohio State @ Purdue over 68
Ohio State is going to score on Purdue. Purdue is going to score as well. No one puts their offense in better situations than Jeff Brohm. Their O has been rolling as of late.

Cal -7 @ Oregon STate
OSU hasn't been close in a Pac 12 game and they have played Arizona. Cal got embarrassed by previously winless UCLA last week. Big bounce back for the Bears.

Minnesota @ Nebraska Over 55
Huskers and Frost are starting to roll on O. Defense isn't much to write home about. Think this gets there with ease.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,564

Re: Week 8 

Post#2 » by hermes » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:05 pm

well you got the purdue-osu over

iowa got a dominating defensive win, the west has four teams with one loss. should be an interesting finish
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,711

Re: Week 8 

Post#3 » by Pacers_Freak » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:05 pm

hermes wrote:well you got the purdue-osu over

iowa got a dominating defensive win, the west has four teams with one loss. should be an interesting finish

Agree the West isn't great but it will be an exciting finish.

Return to NCAA Football