Daily Fantasy Football - Tournaments Are Live - $15K

Moderator: MadNESS

ddt
Freshman
And1: 0

Daily Fantasy Football - Tournaments Are Live - $15K 

Post#1 » by ddt » Sun Aug 3, 2014 10:41 pm

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
LAST UPDATED: 08/03/14

Working Promocode (100% cash match when you setup an account and deposit): DT200

CURRENT REALGM PLAYERS:
1. akno

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm starting this early, so that we can get this organized before the season starts.

Once you've signed up, hit up this thread with your username.

I want this thread to be our DAILY FANTASY FOOTBALL REALGM COMMUNITY, where we can discuss lineups/picks as the season goes along.

Again, for those people new to this format, daily leagues are basically the full experience of fantasy football in one day. Instead of waiting for your cash prize at the end of a long football season, you can win a cash prize every day (see picture below). I have been playing this for a few years and it is pretty addicting.

This is how it works (pretty straight forward):

1). Basically, NFL players are assigned their respective position and a monetary value (examples below). Keep in mind the more a player produces, the more theyre worth.

Example: QB Tom Brady = $8,800, RB Reggie Bush = $7,200, WR Vincent Jackson = $7,700, D Indianapolis Colts = $5,000, and etc.

2). Next, a salary cap set.

Example: $60,000

3). Then, you are given 9 roster spots to fill with only players that have a game that day (1 x QB, 2 x RB, 3 x WR, 1 x TE, 1 x K, and 1 x D)

Example of a team from last season: QB Tom Brady ($8,800), RB - Reggie Bush ($7,200), RB Trent Richardson ($8,400), WR Reggie Wayne ($6,700), WR Vincent Jackson ($7,700), WR Antonio Brown ($6,400), TE Zach Sudfeld ($4,500), K Matt Bryant ($5,300), & D Indianapolis Colts ($5,000). My grand total is $60,000, which is perfect because I stay within the $60,000 salary cap.

4). Lastly, you play your team against other teams assembled by people via public or private games (vs. other realgm players). The winner of the league is the individual that scores the most fantasy points.

It's pretty straight forward!

BELOW ARE THE WEEK 1 (9/7/14) FANTASY FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT LINKS & PAYOUTS:

1. $5 BUY IN - $5K TOP PRIZE

2. $10 BUY IN - $10K TOP PRIZE

Again for those those people that are interested, sign up at fanduel.com

A TON OF MONEY TO BE WON! LET'S GET IT GUYS!

Return to Fantasy Football