anyone has any spots for fantasy

Moderator: MadNESS

Nyb
Ballboy
Posts: 4
And1: 1
Joined: Sep 06, 2015

anyone has any spots for fantasy 

Post#1 » by Nyb » Mon Sep 7, 2015 5:23 pm

anyone has any spots for fantasy football 10-12 man league PPR snake draft ?
blvck
Sophomore
Posts: 224
And1: 87
Joined: Oct 30, 2014
         

Re: anyone has any spots for fantasy 

Post#2 » by blvck » Mon Sep 7, 2015 8:10 pm

Nyb wrote:anyone has any spots for fantasy football 10-12 man league PPR snake draft ?



http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1930301
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 60,097
And1: 33,271
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: anyone has any spots for fantasy 

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 7, 2015 8:44 pm

blvck wrote:
Nyb wrote:anyone has any spots for fantasy football 10-12 man league PPR snake draft ?



http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1930301


I have a draft going on tonight 10 team, 2 qb, 2-4 rb, 2-4wr league. It was supposed to be full but four people have yet to join, and it needs to be full an hour before scheduled draft, so I may have a spot or two. If they haven't joined in the next few hours, I will open it up.
blvck
Sophomore
Posts: 224
And1: 87
Joined: Oct 30, 2014
         

Re: anyone has any spots for fantasy 

Post#4 » by blvck » Mon Sep 7, 2015 9:16 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
blvck wrote:
Nyb wrote:anyone has any spots for fantasy football 10-12 man league PPR snake draft ?



http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1930301


I have a draft going on tonight 10 team, 2 qb, 2-4 rb, 2-4wr league. It was supposed to be full but four people have yet to join, and it needs to be full an hour before scheduled draft, so I may have a spot or two. If they haven't joined in the next few hours, I will open it up.

DROP LINK N QOUTE ME SO I CAN JOIN IF U NEED A PLAYER
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 60,097
And1: 33,271
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: anyone has any spots for fantasy 

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 8, 2015 12:00 am

blvck wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:


I have a draft going on tonight 10 team, 2 qb, 2-4 rb, 2-4wr league. It was supposed to be full but four people have yet to join, and it needs to be full an hour before scheduled draft, so I may have a spot or two. If they haven't joined in the next few hours, I will open it up.

DROP LINK N QOUTE ME SO I CAN JOIN IF U NEED A PLAYER


It looks like I will need AT LEAST one. You still around? I will give these guys like 10 more minutes.
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 60,097
And1: 33,271
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: anyone has any spots for fantasy 

Post#6 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 8, 2015 12:21 am

blvck wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:


I have a draft going on tonight 10 team, 2 qb, 2-4 rb, 2-4wr league. It was supposed to be full but four people have yet to join, and it needs to be full an hour before scheduled draft, so I may have a spot or two. If they haven't joined in the next few hours, I will open it up.

DROP LINK N QOUTE ME SO I CAN JOIN IF U NEED A PLAYER


I need two people. Here is the league. If you want to join, please do asap or league will be canceled.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetup/ownerinfo?leagueId=1805877

Return to Fantasy Football