Randy Moss-Fantasy Impact

Moderator: MadNESS

UKF
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Randy Moss-Fantasy Impact 

Post#1 » by UKF » Sat May 5, 2007 5:06 pm

Now that he is in a new situation with Tom Brady and Belichek how well do you think he will do? I have heard just a few people think that he will have a good year getting 1,000 yards and getting 7 or 8 touchdowns. Do you think that is a fair assesment or is that wrong. I just picked him up in a keeper league. I dont know if I should use him as trade bait or keep him and trade one of my other WR's that I planed on keeping(Steve Smith and Reggie Wayne).
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Re: Randy Moss-Fantasy Impact 

Post#2 » by PistonFan4Life » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Ultimate Kings Fan wrote:Now that he is in a new situation with Tom Brady and Belichek how well do you think he will do? I have heard just a few people think that he will have a good year getting 1,000 yards and getting 7 or 8 touchdowns. Do you think that is a fair assesment or is that wrong. I just picked him up in a keeper league. I dont know if I should use him as trade bait or keep him and trade one of my other WR's that I planed on keeping(Steve Smith and Reggie Wayne).

Randy Moss will be a great 3rd receiving option if your playing in a 3 WR league. He could have a better year than that if he gets his mind back on wanting to play the game instead of the poor attitude he's had the past few years when the ball doesn't come his way every single time. So I would hang onto him, and if you team is weak in a lot of other areas I would throw Wayne out there to see what kind of value you could land by getting another RB and WR to improve the overall team but only if the deal is right.
bfoflcommish
Ballboy

Post#3 » by bfoflcommish » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:14 pm

I think Moss will actually be good in the wr2 spot....great in wr3

Return to Fantasy Football