ImageImageImage

Go Cardinals!!

Moderator: bwgood77

Shzm13
Banned User
And1: 6

Go Cardinals!! 

Post#1 » by Shzm13 » Fri May 18, 2007 7:44 am

Our D-Line is looking to be one of the best ones in the league.

I think it'll look like this when we play the 3-4

LE- Dockett NT-Watson RE- Branch

Watson is 6'4 330 lbs, he is a hell of a run stuffer and can definitely clog up the middle. Branch is a massive 6'6 330 lbs and ran a 40yd dash in 5 seconds flat :o

He can also play NT, but he can help out our weak pass-rushing and open up some holes for our LBs, since he more than often requires a double team.

Many people criticized the Cardinals for reaching on Levi Brown at 5.. But I think they ultimately did the right thing. We have no business drafting Peterson, we already have Edge, Shipp, Arrington as our runnigbacks. With the addition of Brown, Gandy, and FB Terrelle Smith, our line is now solidified and we'll finally get to see what all our skill position talent is capable of doing :D
Nash 2x MVP
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#2 » by Nash 2x MVP » Tue May 29, 2007 3:35 am

Here is a great article on Branch by Paola Bovin...

Cards' Branch out to prove critics wrong

Paola Boivin
The Arizona Republic
May. 24, 2007 09:47 PM
In between blocking drills and footwork lessons at Cardinals headquarters, Alan Branch is busy preparing Mel Kiper Jr. a nice plate of bluster flamb
Shzm13
Banned User

Post#3 » by Shzm13 » Wed Jun 6, 2007 6:11 pm

Branch is going to be a stud. His massive presence alone commands double teams.. that'll open up some holes for Dansby, Hayes, Davis to get through and help us out in the pass rush.

You guys see how Branch just absolutely plowed through Joe Thomas and some other guard?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9PTVjRP_LT0
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#4 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:15 pm

I know you from FF Shzm13..... Branch was a steal and I wanted him so bad... I still hate Carriker.
Shzm13
Banned User

Post#5 » by Shzm13 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 am

Really? All the Rams homers on FF keep bragging about how he's so buff and versatile and what not..

Im really pleased with Branch and Watson. They're both working extremely hard this offseason and have really kept their weight down and increased their strength with John Lott.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#6 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:47 pm

Shzm13 wrote:Really? All the Rams homers on FF keep bragging about how he's so buff and versatile and what not..

Im really pleased with Branch and Watson. They're both working extremely hard this offseason and have really kept their weight down and increased their strength with John Lott.

Titan and I both hated the pick and despised it if you read about it they were calling titan and I babies for whining so much.

Branch is a hit or miss player and we will se what happened. lago gay guy was the only one who really liked the pick everyone else was just whatever.

Good luck this season
suns32
Bench Warmer

Post#7 » by suns32 » Sun Jul 1, 2007 5:44 am

Cardinals gonna kill this year.

Return to Arizona Cardinals