ImageImageImage

azcentral: leinart not satisfied w qb situation

Moderator: bwgood77

CroesusDeluxo
Banned User
And1: 0

azcentral: leinart not satisfied w qb situation 

Post#1 » by CroesusDeluxo » Tue Oct 2, 2007 5:19 am

i like leinart's response to the warner/no-huddle package. he is supportive of the team but confident enough to say he's a competitor and wants to play every down.

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiret ... e_with_me/

... Leinart went on to praise Warner and said "the bottom line is doing whatever it takes to help this team and we won a very big game today, so I can't be mad."

"I've been real open about the situation as far being frustrating to me, because I'm a competitor and want to play. I've never once said I'd rather not play. Like I said, I'd by lying if I said I was happy with the way things were going, but at the same time, it's pushing to become a better football player, just like I said after the game yesterday."
CroesusDeluxo
Banned User

Post#2 » by CroesusDeluxo » Tue Oct 2, 2007 11:55 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/w ... ef=mostpop

mostly about the cards and the qb situation. peter king thinks leinart should apologize to his team for some of the comments above. he's probably right...
PHXfan85
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#3 » by PHXfan85 » Fri Oct 5, 2007 1:32 am

Seems like a heard something about Warner telling Leinart "This is your team". I think I heard one of the broadcasters say that during the Steelers game last week. Anyone else hear that? I think thats a pretty strong statement by Warner, as well as him saying that he is stepping aside. Leinart needs to not be a bitch and until he can prove that he can get this team to win on his own, he is gonna have to deal with Warner getting them up on the scoreboard. The difference was night and day watching how the team responded to Warner vs. Leinart during the Steelers game. Although I was impressed with Leinarts drive in the 4th when they got that last TD.

Tenacious Spur wrote:Suns did the correct thing letting him go. How they spended their money is the money.

That's money.
CroesusDeluxo
Banned User

Post#4 » by CroesusDeluxo » Fri Oct 5, 2007 7:04 am

i heard leinart sucks.

i think it was on the wiretap last week. 'Leinart to Warner: Thanks for the Win, Big Guy...I Suck'

Return to Arizona Cardinals