Top 50 Falcons: No. 1 Tommy Nobis/Claude Humphrey

Moderator: HMFFL

ATL Boy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,003

Re: Top 50 Falcons: No. 1 Tommy Nobis/Claude Humphrey 

Post#2 » by ATL Boy » Sun Jan 3, 2016 12:16 am

While I agree with the top of the list: Nobis and Humphrey being number 1, and Mike Kenn getting some love at number 2, the list has some very very glaring flaws.

Deion only played in Atlanta for four years, and while he was a spectacular CB, I don't think that he should be in the top 3 after only four years of service.

Michael Turner at 35 is underrated. In his five years here he was the one leading this team to all those winning season, and he ended his career as the all time touchdowns leader in Falcons history (Roddy White surpassed him shortly after). I feel like he was our best RB ever. I don't have a problem with Anderson and Dunn being ahead of him, but I do have a problem with Anderson being 17 spots ahead of him, and Dunn being 31 spots ahead.

Also, the most baffling thing about this list to me is the fact that Devin Hester is 31, I LOL'd at that. Hester doesn't deserve to be anywhere near this list. Sure, he broke the all time returns record as a Falcons, but he got 95% of those returns as a Bear. Eric Weems has done more for the Falcons' special teams in his career than Hester.

Those are just a few things. I appreciate the AJC's effort in attempting to make this list, but my goodness some of it is just baffling.
SichtingLives wrote:life hack:

When a man heaves a live chainsaw towards you from distance, stand still. No one has good accuracy throwing a chainsaw.

Return to Atlanta Falcons