Falcons and the 2017 draft

Moderator: HMFFL

ATL Boy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,003

Re: Falcons and the 2017 draft 

Post#21 » by ATL Boy » Fri May 5, 2017 2:14 am

I'm just worried about Takk's shoulder right now. There are some reports and hints indicating that he won't be ready until week 5? It's already hard enough to be a rookie DE with a full camp (IMO the third hardest position to play as a rookie after QB and CB) let alone having to skip out on all that. Our window is open now, we need him ready to blossom by playoff time.
SichtingLives wrote:life hack:

When a man heaves a live chainsaw towards you from distance, stand still. No one has good accuracy throwing a chainsaw.
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Re: Falcons and the 2017 draft 

Post#22 » by atlantabbq99 » Tue Nov 9, 2021 9:53 am

atlantabbq99 wrote:Some really really good players still available for the Falcons, Taco Charlton, Reuben Foster, Forrest Lamp, McDowell, Cam Robinson, Zach Cunningham, Watt, Kevin King, Melifonwu

I would just roll the dice and go with Reuben Foster as the first pick

TJ Watt will be the DPOY. I was curious how i scouted TJ Watt in the draft.

Its no secret I wanted Foster or Cunningham because I wanted the Falcons to have a Luke Kuechly type of player.

I actually had Taco and Watt as my top two pass rushers. I remember thinking, I like Taco's length and I like Watt's motor. If Im honest with myself, I would have taken Taco due to his long arms and he reminded me of Chandler Jones, but I do remember liking Watt because he reminded me of Kerney

I need more scouting but for 2022, Kingsley Enagbare could be that high motor guy in the draft.

Return to Atlanta Falcons