ImageImageImage

Khalil Mack

Moderator: HMFFL

atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,620

Khalil Mack 

Post#1 » by atlantabbq99 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Raiders are looking for two first round picks for Khalil Mack, this is fair and totally worth it. Falcons should be on this fast! Maybe Tak and a 1st or just give them what they want with the two picks.

Vic, Dion, and Mack would be a monster lineup!
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,165

Re: Khalil Mack 

Post#2 » by HMFFL » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:57 am

The Raiders are my other team. I grew up watching everything Oakland on a family vacation at a very young age.
Anyway, keep in mind that not only does Oakland want two first round picks, Mack wants nearly $24 million per season, so it does make things very difficult.
Also, I believe Oakland threw the first two round picks response out there, so teams, and the media would back off some.
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant

Post#3 » by atlantabbq99 » Sat Sep 1, 2018 4:31 am

I know that the Raiders are only looking to trade Mack because of contract reason, but with that said, i still think he is worth it.

Mack is worth it because he can become or already is the identity of the defense of what ever team he is on, just like a Ray Lewis, Justin Houston, Von Miller, Aaron Donald is the identity of the entire defense of their team

I don't mind the Falcons making a Julio size trade for Mack. And just look how well Julio has worked out for the Falcons now.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Sat Sep 1, 2018 5:13 am

We cannot afford Mack.
He has been waiting to see what Aaron Donald would receive and this is it.

The Los Angeles Rams have agreed to sign Aaron Donald to a six-year deal worth $135 million with $87 million in guaranteed money.

The deal is the richest ever for a defensive player.

A first-round pick in 2014, Donald was entering the final year of his rookie contract and scheduled to earn $6.9 million this season.

Donald is a three-time All-Pro. https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/41029/Aaron-Donald-Agrees-To-Six-Year-$135M-Deal-With-Rams
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#5 » by HMFFL » Sat Sep 1, 2018 10:00 pm

Chicago is in win now mode.

The Bears gave up first-round picks in 2019 and 2020, a third-round pick in 2020 and a sixth-round pick in 2019, the source said. In addition to Mack, Chicago also gets a second-round pick in 2020 and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2020. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24543080/chicago-bears-reach-agreement-trade-khalil-mack-oakland-raiders
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by atlantabbq99 » Sun Sep 2, 2018 6:19 am

HMFFL wrote:The Raiders are my other team. I grew up watching everything Oakland on a family vacation at a very young age.
Anyway, keep in mind that not only does Oakland want two first round picks, Mack wants nearly $24 million per season, so it does make things very difficult.
Also, I believe Oakland threw the first two round picks response out there, so teams, and the media would back off some.

Well this is wrong. Raiders wanted to trade him and got their price.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#7 » by HMFFL » Sun Sep 2, 2018 5:56 pm

atlantabbq99 wrote:
HMFFL wrote:The Raiders are my other team. I grew up watching everything Oakland on a family vacation at a very young age.

Well this is wrong. Raiders wanted to trade him and got their price.
Very...Very...Wrong..lol
Considering what Chicago gave up for him and signed him to, would you still wanted us to give up the same for him?

Sent from my SM-N920P using RealGM mobile app

Return to Atlanta Falcons