ImageImageImage

2022 Falcons: Birds playing for the draft. Ryan era is over

Moderator: HMFFL

atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

2022 Falcons: Birds playing for the draft. Ryan era is over 

Post#1 » by atlantabbq99 » Fri Oct 8, 2021 7:34 am

I was upset when the Falcons gave Ryan that max contract. I knew it back then it was a bad idea and i knew it would kill the franchise. Ever since Ryan signed his max contract the Falcons had a losing season every year and never made it back into the playoffs. So what was the whole point to give one player that much money if he can't even care the team.

The Matt Ryan experiment is finally over and the Falcons are in official rebuild mode now

With that said, Kayvon Thibodeaux looks like the real deal. DE is a very risky pick with a top 5 pick, but i would take him. We will see what is 40 is but on film he has Von Miller speed. Overall Kvon looks like a better version of Jevon Kearse.
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,492

Re: 2022 Falcons: Birds playing for the draft. Ryan era is over 

Post#2 » by Jamaaliver » Mon Nov 8, 2021 4:05 am

Ummm...

Read on Twitter
graymule
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,421

Re: 2022 Falcons: Birds playing for the draft. Ryan era is over 

Post#3 » by graymule » Sun May 15, 2022 12:38 am

:D

It has taken a while for this to come true. Matty Ice had a good, long run with Atlanta. He's moved on. We wish him well and we hope to keep an eye on him and his new team in 2022.

Atlanta has to eat a lot of dead money in the deal. It hurts right now but it will all be gone next summer and the Falcons can then be a true player in free agency.

:nod:

Return to Atlanta Falcons