Falcons named as logical landing spot for QB Kyler Murray

Moderator: HMFFL

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,008

Falcons named as logical landing spot for QB Kyler Murray  

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:58 am

Just when it seemed like things were looking up for the Cardinals and disgruntled quarterback Kyler Murrray, the former No. 1 pick’s agent has reportedly pulled his contract proposal to the team.

Murray, 24, likely doesn’t want to play on a fifth-year option and has been pushing to work out an extension with the franchise he led to the playoffs in 2021. Even though it appears Arizona has every intention of keeping Murray, people are already speculating about different trade scenarios.

CBS Sports’ Cody Benjamin listed the Falcons as one of 10 potential landing spots for Murray if the Cardinals were to trade him.

“They rolled out the red carpet for Watson, even dumping Matt Ryan for a measly third-round pick as a result,” writes Benjamin. “So they’d surely — and wisely — look into it. The problem is, they have barely any money to spend, and even if they manipulate the cap to add him, they’ll have zero cash to build up a barren roster around him.”

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Re: Falcons named as logical landing spot for QB Kyler Murray 

Post#3 » by atlantabbq99 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:15 pm

im not that high on Kyler. I would rather the Falcons get a 2nd or 3rd round gem QB like Favre, Russel Wilson, Lamar Jackson. This is why i want the Falcons to get Matt Corral in the 2nd round. I think Corral is Lamar Jackson or Tim Tebow without a broken throwing mechanics.

Return to Atlanta Falcons