ImageImageImageImageImage

Which current Warriors do you want to see back on the roster next season?

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

ShayDee
Rookie
And1: 262

Re: Which current Warriors do you want to see back on the roster next season? 

Post#141 » by ShayDee » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:48 am

Bring everyone back apart from JTA, Mulder and Bowman. I'm really close to cutting Smailagic. He isn't really close to being playable considering the position he plays and he is just clogging up roster spots at PF/C. Trade Poole/Paschall if a good offer pops up. Cut Lee midseason if an above average Buyout candidate becomes available

Also if we can do a full on swap between Smailagic and Spellman it would be super swell
tarantism
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,146

Post#142 » by tarantism » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:36 pm

ShayDee wrote:Bring everyone back apart from JTA, Mulder and Bowman. I'm really close to cutting Smailagic. He isn't really close to being playable considering the position he plays and he is just clogging up roster spots at PF/C. Trade Poole/Paschall if a good offer pops up. Cut Lee midseason if an above average Buyout candidate becomes available

Also if we can do a full on swap between Smailagic and Spellman it would be super swell
Baltic Jordan isn't going anywhere you monster.

Sent from my LM-X220PM using RealGM mobile app
Melo and amare should thrive in this offense. If Jeremy Tyler and cole Aldridge looked that good in summer league then us knick fans have a lot to be excited about. Make room for all the bandwagoners when we take off
jamesnamida
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,048

Post#143 » by jamesnamida » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Bring back Chriss,lee, smiley
On the fence for anderson
No to bowman and not a big fan of poole + paschall unless poole drastically improved over the summer.

Return to Golden State Warriors