Around the NBA III

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,325

Re: Re: Re: Around the NBA III 

Post#1481 » by NeoWarriors » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:15 am

Quazza wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:Watching US vs Argentina exhibition game. Oh yeah. Kevin Durant is a freaking stud! All the conversation since he signed I'd forgotten how great of a player he really is. Now I'm excited again.

yup

watching KD for USA makes me both moist and erect

hermaphroditing hard right now

I squirted
spaceballer
Head Coach
And1: 2,707

Re: Around the NBA III 

Post#1482 » by spaceballer » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:55 pm

marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 830

Post#1483 » by marthafokker » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:08 am

I wonder if Bosh is so pissed off that he would do a Travis Outlaw. That would still require Heat to still account for Bosh salary in the current CBA?
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach

Post#1484 » by NeoWarriors » Wed Aug 3, 2016 12:26 am

Another fleeting star reaching for that last moment of relevance...

Read on Twitter
StepBackCrack
Starter
And1: 3,083

Post#1485 » by StepBackCrack » Mon Aug 8, 2016 8:30 am

NeoWarriors wrote:
Quazza wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:Watching US vs Argentina exhibition game. Oh yeah. Kevin Durant is a freaking stud! All the conversation since he signed I'd forgotten how great of a player he really is. Now I'm excited again.

yup

I squirted

Time to post some of the KD gifs I made (I like making gifs) because the HYPE IS REAL. :biggrin:

StepBackCrack
Starter
And1: 3,083

Post#1486 » by StepBackCrack » Mon Aug 8, 2016 10:36 am

Is this kind of off-topic thread?
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#1487 » by old rem » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:36 pm

NeoWarriors wrote:
Quazza wrote:

yup

I squirted
:o ....... okay..... I LOVE my hoops but aside from playing naked Co-ed horse......I doubt I would ever get a stiffy let alone squirt on the TV. :dontknow:

The THOUGHT of KD with my Warriors does stimulate the half of my Brain that does basketball.. but not the 45% that does sex stuff. :noway: Watching Women play Beach volleyball in bikinis.. tan.. sweaty.........I get a warm feeling but....it still ain't like a good hug live and personal. Nothing beats a REAL lady you know and interact with. If you have not know that yet.. you will someday.
CENSORED... No comment.
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#1488 » by old rem » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:41 pm

KD_Steph wrote:Is this kind of off-topic thread?
Oh... the Basketball boner part? Yeah.... may be a tad strange. :roll:
CENSORED... No comment.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#1489 » by Left*My*Heart » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:25 pm

KD_Steph wrote:Is this kind of off-topic thread?

The thread is for NBA news in general, typically non-Warrior stuff.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM

Post#1490 » by Left*My*Heart » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Ex-Warrior Chris Wright signs a partial guaranteed deal with OKC. I believe he is the first NBA player with MS.
2Mas
Head Coach
And1: 3,997

Post#1491 » by 2Mas » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Hey Dub fans... I don't wanna make a whole thread but i got a couple questions for the old school warrior fans.

How do you guys feel about Chris Webber?
How do you guys feel about Latrell Sprewell?

I'm a huge huge Sprewell fan. But only when he got to NYK. Dude was a straight up beasttt on GSW though.

The way I'm seeing it.. Webber had some issue with coaching & forced himsefl out. Do you guys hate him for that?

IMO a lineup of Hardaway - Sprewell - Mullin - Webber was a monster lineup. Coulda signed a vet FA center the next year & been a contender.

Feel like this is more of the coulda been teams of the 90's that no one talks about. 50 win team a beast 1-2 punch & 2 awesome role players. But Webber forces himself out, Hardaway gets traded, then Mullins dips, then Spree fires himself all year after year.

Just wondering how you guys feel about that? Were they legit? Or am I just hyping them up lol.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,427

Post#1492 » by wco81 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:48 pm

At the time I think I was ready to choose Webber instead of Nelly if it came down to it.

In fact, the way Webber played supported this impression.

Problem was a new owner had taken over and he never was good for the team. He chose Nelson over Webber.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#1493 » by studcrackers » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:55 pm

So Does anyone know when Single Game tickets go on sale?

I'll be in San Francisco for a wedding and am wanting to catch a Warriors game to see the Oracle atmosphere in person. Coincidentally, my favorite team (the mavs) will be playing y'all that night
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Stern
Junior
And1: 150

Post#1494 » by Stern » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Well, I think Nelson was a tyrant, you either will be a star under his direction or a broken player(ie Kevin Pritchard). Webber did not wanted to play center but Nelson made him anyway. They then traded Billy Owens for center Rony Seikaly which upset Webber and Spree.

They should have being more professional because Mullin and Hardaway were upset too when they traded Mitch Richmond away. Chris and Tim moved on and it's business. Don't think Sprewell told it that way and then Sprewell said something of Tim being a brown noser to Nelson and the feud started.

Sprewell I thought should taken likes of the role Klay because it was Tim's and Chris' team. Sprewell's head got too big. Webber #1 pick from Michigan was a bad combo with Nelson.

Don't blame anyone except Cohan the new owner that didn't straighten things out. But then think Nelson was out to screw Cohan anyway for forcing a sell of the Warriors from his buddy Jim Fitzgerald and Dan Finnane.
2Mas
Head Coach

Post#1495 » by 2Mas » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Stern wrote:Well, I think Nelson was a tyrant, you either will be a star under his direction or a broken player(ie Kevin Pritchard). Webber did not wanted to play center but Nelson made him anyway. They then traded Billy Owens for center Rony Seikaly which upset Webber and Spree.

They should have being more professional because Mullin and Hardaway were upset too when they traded Mitch Richmond away. Chris and Tim moved on and it's business. Don't think Sprewell told it that way and then Sprewell said something of Tim being a brown noser to Nelson and the feud started.

Sprewell I thought should taken likes of the role Klay because it was Tim's and Chris' team. Sprewell's head got too big. Webber #1 pick from Michigan was a bad combo with Nelson.

Don't blame anyone except Cohan the new owner that didn't straighten things out. But then think Nelson was out to screw Cohan anyway for forcing a sell of the Warriors from his buddy Jim Fitzgerald and Dan Finnane.

Thanks for the insight man. Found this time interesting. Long time fans had to be disappointed in the way it could play out compared to how it did.

IMO- Shoulda just rid of Nelson. Webber was a stud. You guys woulda been awesome if ppl stayed in line.
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach

Re: RE: Re: Around the NBA III 

Post#1496 » by NeoWarriors » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm

2Mas wrote:
Stern wrote:Well, I think Nelson was a tyrant, you either will be a star under his direction or a broken player(ie Kevin Pritchard). Webber did not wanted to play center but Nelson made him anyway. They then traded Billy Owens for center Rony Seikaly which upset Webber and Spree.

Thanks for the insight man. Found this time interesting. Long time fans had to be disappointed in the way it could play out compared to how it did.

IMO- Shoulda just rid of Nelson. Webber was a stud. You guys woulda been awesome if ppl stayed in line.

You're going to get different opinions from different sides and who should have stayed who should have gone. The truth about Webber is he hated being in the Bay Area. He was scared to death of earthquakes and wouldn't even drive over a bridge to get to the city.

It's true that he hated playing Center but the thing is Nelson went out and got him a center in Rony seikaly. The problem with that was that he traded Webber and Sprewells buddy so after Webber left Sprewell moped and ended up taking the team down with him.

Some people blame Nellie and some people blame Webber. I blame Webber.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM

Post#1497 » by Left*My*Heart » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:32 pm

I blame both Webber and Nellie for the situation. That was the beginning of dark days that took a very long time to heal from. Cohan sucks. FO sided with Nellie and then Nellie resigns.

I truly believe if both guys could have worked together and Webber wasn't such a prima donna, I actually think Webber would have ended up having a better career.

Sprewelll is mental and I sort of feel bad for the guy. I think I would have choked out Carlesimo. That was just a bad deal and an even worse period of time for the Warriors.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,614

Post#1498 » by Mylie10 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

You have to blame Nellie more because Webber was the youngster. I also blame whomever drew up the contract to give him an opt out clause.

As much as I loved some of what Nellie did, I friggin hated some of his other stuff.

I agree that the team had a ton of potential. They were knocking on the door right away as soon as Webber showed up.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,614

Post#1499 » by Mylie10 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:03 am

SHOCKING NEWS REVELATION!!!

NBA Execs don't expect Cousins to return to the Kings!....lol, who didn't know or think that? I'm in the wrong effing business.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
2Mas
Head Coach

Post#1500 » by 2Mas » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:48 am

Thank you guys.. I was an early 90's baby so I was too young to know. Loved Spree when he was in NY.

But i really do appreciate the feedback. Yeah they were knocking on the door for sure. You knocked the door down 20 years later though.

Thanks again.

Return to Golden State Warriors