Page 20 of 28

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 am
by Impuniti
Suns don't deserve any more high picks though. They have had them for years and done nothing with it.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:37 pm
by Mylie10
GS Warriors 1 wrote:NBA media is definitely pissed that Zion is going to N.O.

Suns big loser in the lotto, dropping from 2 to 6 they REALLY needed to at least get Ja Morant.


Maybe they can get Coby White wuo is a friggen stud.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:02 pm
by superunknown
zion had the face of someone who had just been hit by a truck .... :lol:
anyway, 2 franchises, NO and Memphis, in great difficulty, almost at risk of "extinction", and get the pick number one and two? really? come on, this was too evident.
NO starts again post davis with zion and probably another high pick via trade, Memphis - at risk relocation and with the sword of damocles on the head of the pick to send to boston - can retool with a much needed second pick, james that when he needs a nice pick to trade, casually, has it dropping on his limbs as for wiggins (then traded for love) in 2015.
one thing is for sure, it is no longer hinkie's NBA.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:20 pm
by statsman
GS Warriors 1 wrote:Suns big loser in the lotto, dropping from 2 to 6 they REALLY needed to at least get Ja Morant.

Another loser is the Mavs.

They were in a 3-way tie in the draft lottery for 7th through 9th with the Pelicans and Grizzlies.

After the lottery tiebreakers, the Pelicans were seeded 7th (and jumped to 1st), the Grizzlies were seeded 8th (and jumped to 2nd), and the Mavs were seeded 9th (and fell to 10th, thanks to the Lakers) and lose their pick to the Hawks as it was only top-5 protected.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 am
by Mylie10
statsman wrote:
GS Warriors 1 wrote:Suns big loser in the lotto, dropping from 2 to 6 they REALLY needed to at least get Ja Morant.

Another loser is the Mavs.

They were in a 3-way tie in the draft lottery for 7th through 9th with the Pelicans and Grizzlies.

After the lottery tiebreakers, the Pelicans were seeded 7th (and jumped to 1st), the Grizzlies were seeded 8th (and jumped to 2nd), and the Mavs were seeded 9th (and fell to 10th, thanks to the Lakers) and lose their pick to the Hawks as it was only top-5 protected.


Ouch!

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:14 am
by cpower
Lopez is going to be a tough matchup for our bigs.. I think we have to play Looney/Iggy more and exploit his weakness. Bucks will use Greek freak to drive in and kick out for a lot of threes. We will need to crowd the paint a bit also defend the threes..that is one tough team to beat. But they only shoot 35% from threes, we have to force them to die on threes

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:24 pm
by wco81
Tyreke Evans got banned for 2 years for a drug violation.

Remember that some Warriors fans wanted him in the 2009 draft instead of Curry because he had size and athleticism to be a wing, maybe Sprewell potential.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:44 am
by Quazza
wco81 wrote:Tyreke Evans got banned for 2 years for a drug violation.

Remember that some Warriors fans wanted him in the 2009 draft instead of Curry because he had size and athleticism to be a wing, maybe Sprewell potential.



he should come to Australia and play for the mighty Adelaide 36ers.

I can take him around town, show him the spots, find him all the nose beers he can handle

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 am
by Coxy
Quazza wrote:
wco81 wrote:Tyreke Evans got banned for 2 years for a drug violation.

Remember that some Warriors fans wanted him in the 2009 draft instead of Curry because he had size and athleticism to be a wing, maybe Sprewell potential.



he should come to Australia and play for the mighty Adelaide 36ers.

I can take him around town, show him the spots, find him all the nose beers he can handle


Radelaide the booger sugar captial.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:54 am
by heyrayray
Good season for the Dubs

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm
by marthafokker
So funny if AD trade not made because they want Kuzuma more than having AD.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 pm
by donkeylips
Looks like the pelicans caved in

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 pm
by Sleepy51
New conspiracy, Lebron stalled the trade to force Magic out. He wont stand for being surrounded by incompetence.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:07 am
by Mylie10
I think Boston just wasn't confident that AD would re-sign the following year.

I'm pretty sure AD will stay with the Lakers long term because of the whole agent connection.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:20 am
by Muscles
Lakers will add Butler or Kemba which will make them favorites this season. Hope another team can emerge to stop them.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 am
by BG
the fact that either the lakers or houston have a great shot at coming out of the west next year makes me feel even worse about our whole injury situation...

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 am
by BayArea408415
superunknown wrote:NO starts again post davis with zion and probably another high pick via trade, Memphis - at risk relocation and with the sword of damocles on the head of the pick to send to boston - can retool with a much needed second pick, james that when he needs a nice pick to trade, casually, has it dropping on his limbs as for wiggins (then traded for love) in 2015.
one thing is for sure, it is no longer hinkie's NBA.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind Memphis relocating back to Vancouver. Their ownership and relocation out of Vancouver wasn't handled properly and Stern regretted letting them leave. I think the Raptors showed Canada can handle an NBA franchise and I think the Vancouver metro is near 3 million people now.

So, add a franchise to Seattle and Vancouver and then move the Pelicans and Timber-wolves to the Eastern conference.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:52 am
by BayArea408415
Muscles wrote:Lakers will add Butler or Kemba which will make them favorites this season. Hope another team can emerge to stop them.

Hoping the same thing. The Lakers have about a 2 year window before LeBron finally starts falling off the cliff. He'll be 37 by December 2021. If someone can hold them off this year, that gives the Warriors a chance to return in 2021 and take down declining LeBron + AD.

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:09 pm
by donkeylips
I like that everyone is counting out the warriors

Re: Around the NBA IV

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm
by Muscles
BayArea408415 wrote:
Muscles wrote:Lakers will add Butler or Kemba which will make them favorites this season. Hope another team can emerge to stop them.

Hoping the same thing. The Lakers have about a 2 year window before LeBron finally starts falling off the cliff. He'll be 37 by December 2021. If someone can hold them off this year, that gives the Warriors a chance to return in 2021 and take down declining LeBron + AD.


Id say one year this upcoming season. They don't get it done with the league wide open then that window shuts down in 2020-2021. KD and Klay being out is akin to MJ retiring and opening door up for everybody. Hopefully Kawhi comes to Clippers so a stacked west can hold the line.