ImageImageImageImageImage

S&T Durant regardless of what happens this PS

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Re: S&T Durant regardless of what happens this PS 

Post#81 » by shazam_guy » Thu Jun 7, 2018 9:09 pm

I think most of us who've been on this board for any length of time (maybe all Warriors boards, but this is the only one I visit regularly) know that if many of the posters here had their way, we would have got rid of Steph, Klay, and Draymond a long time ago. Iguodala too. Durant is only the latest to feel the anger of the crowd.

Oh, and Kerr too, who's apparently one of the worst coaches in the NBA. And Lacob, one of the worst owners.

To which I can only say, "Yeah? Really? Wow."
donkeylips
Veteran
And1: 1,305

Post#82 » by donkeylips » Thu Jun 7, 2018 9:46 pm

i admit i was one of those that wanted lacob gone. i was enamored by the thought of having larry ellison as an owner.
I can hawk a loogie eight feet in the air and catch it with my tongue.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#83 » by Quazza » Thu Jun 7, 2018 10:52 pm

shazam_guy wrote:I think most of us who've been on this board for any length of time (maybe all Warriors boards, but this is the only one I visit regularly) know that if many of the posters here had their way, we would have got rid of Steph, Klay, and Draymond a long time ago. Iguodala too. Durant is only the latest to feel the anger of the crowd.

Oh, and Kerr too, who's apparently one of the worst coaches in the NBA. And Lacob, one of the worst owners.

To which I can only say, "Yeah? Really? Wow."

Kinda makes you think that they either have forgotten about , or simply weren't around for the Cohan years
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#84 » by Quazza » Thu Jun 7, 2018 11:09 pm

clyde21 wrote:
HiRez wrote:KD to Sixers for Saric, Covington, and their #26 and #38 picks (they still have #10 and #39)...

I'd do it.

Or just Covington and the #10 pick.

Hi Jerry :wave:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
8livesleft
Ballboy
And1: 10

Post#85 » by 8livesleft » Fri Jun 8, 2018 2:06 am

Thing with KD is, arguably, he's up there with Lebron. Maybe better because he can rebound and defend.

So, when we see Lebron having those transcendent nights and KD a "so so" 20ish and 10 game, a lot think "man, this guy could be a lot better."

But then you have these games where Steph and Klay go cold and he blows up and it just validates what we've known all along.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,407

Post#86 » by ILOVEIT » Fri Jun 8, 2018 3:53 pm

Well we ARE spoiled at this time. I'm thinking in terms of "well I would take 2 more championships without KD vs 3 with him" lol
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
Samurai
General Manager
And1: 2,892

Post#87 » by Samurai » Fri Jun 8, 2018 3:55 pm

I don't recall if the guy that even started this thread has even posted on this since game 3 ended; I'm curious if he still feels the same way.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,247

Post#88 » by wco81 » Fri Jun 8, 2018 5:40 pm

KD's game 3 is like the game he had in Portland, when he scored 50. He was hot but then in the stretch, these hero shots, especially from 3 stopped dropping.

I'm still not as confident when KD shoots a 3, as when Klay or Steph does. You see the flight of the ball and there's not as much anticipation as it going through the hoop.

Some of his pull ups are really tough to justify as good shot selections, as they're often contested well. But he's clearly capable of the hot streaks.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,234

Post#89 » by Impuniti » Fri Jun 8, 2018 6:01 pm

wco81 wrote:KD's game 3 is like the game he had in Portland, when he scored 50. He was hot but then in the stretch, these hero shots, especially from 3 stopped dropping.

I'm still not as confident when KD shoots a 3, as when Klay or Steph does. You see the flight of the ball and there's not as much anticipation as it going through the hoop.

Some of his pull ups are really tough to justify as good shot selections, as they're often contested well. But he's clearly capable of the hot streaks.

Yeah if he's on fire, you ride with it. But it's not something you gameplan around, as we saw with the HoUston series.
DaHef
Pro Prospect
And1: 170

Post#90 » by DaHef » Fri Jun 8, 2018 6:12 pm

wco81 wrote:KD's game 3 is like the game he had in Portland, when he scored 50. He was hot but then in the stretch, these hero shots, especially from 3 stopped dropping.

Waiter - You brought me Filet Mignon. I wanted Chateaubriand!
NBAWestFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 122

Post#91 » by NBAWestFan » Fri Jun 8, 2018 9:54 pm

Unreal the mentioning of trading KD
8livesleft
Ballboy

Re: RE: Re: S&T Durant regardless of what happens this PS 

Post#92 » by 8livesleft » Fri Jun 8, 2018 10:16 pm

NBAWestFan wrote:Unreal the mentioning of trading KD
Just a knee-jerk response.

Even if you could trade, for whom? There's nobody else besides Lebron and I don't like him on our team.

So it's not a "real" want per se.

lolathon234
Senior
And1: 523

Post#93 » by lolathon234 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 12:56 am

8livesleft wrote:
NBAWestFan wrote:Unreal the mentioning of trading KD
Just a knee-jerk response.

Even if you could trade, for whom? There's nobody else besides Lebron and I don't like him on our team.

So it's not a "real" want per se.

Op isn’t a Dubs fan, he’s a Steph fan. And Steph just had the worst game of his career in the biggest game of the year while KD had arguably the best Finals game in NBA history

What game is even comparable to 43/13/7 82.4 TS% on the road including a 33 foot dagger 3 while his positional counterpart is being disputed as the GOAT
cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,153

Post#94 » by cpower » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:12 am

we should be very happy that KD will be regarded as a top 10 player of all time and Curry nowhere near that level because he cant win FMVP.. lol
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,247

Post#95 » by wco81 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:16 am

KD was willing to feed Curry in this game to try to help him win FMVP.

Nobody can accuse him of being selfish.
8livesleft
Ballboy

Post#96 » by 8livesleft » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:16 am

cpower wrote:we should be very happy that KD will be regarded as a top 10 player of all time and Curry nowhere near that level because he cant win FMVP.. lol
Lol

He'll get his.

This actually make the team more dangerous because now there will be a finals MVP rivalry going on between him and KD.

cpower
RealGM

Post#97 » by cpower » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:19 am

8livesleft wrote:
cpower wrote:we should be very happy that KD will be regarded as a top 10 player of all time and Curry nowhere near that level because he cant win FMVP.. lol
Lol

He'll get his.

This actually make the team more dangerous because now there will be a finals MVP rivalry going on between him and KD.

he deserved 1 or 2 already. he will get his is a terrible thing to say. Dude has been the corner stone of this franchise and the NBA is trolling us by not giving this guy credit. this is incredible.
cpower
RealGM

Post#98 » by cpower » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:20 am

wco81 wrote:KD was willing to feed Curry in this game to try to help him win FMVP.

Nobody can accuse him of being selfish.

that is true. I think the NBA realizes that giving KD the MVP is better for other teams but worse for warriors since it will generate some drama..
8livesleft
Ballboy

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: S&T Durant regardless of what happens this PS 

Post#99 » by 8livesleft » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:23 am

cpower wrote:
8livesleft wrote:
Lol

He'll get his.

he deserved 1 or 2 already. he will get his is a terrible thing to say. Dude has been the corner stone of this franchise and the NBA is trolling us by not giving this guy credit. this is incredible.
I agree but then I'm seeing the other side where if KD wasn't on the warriors, do we win?

If steph was out and we had KD and Iggy playing point, we still could win.

And I mentioned before, KD on a bad day gives you 20 and 10 plus blocks and rebounds. And he really upped his assist game this series.

Steph on a bad day can give you 10points. He's just easier to lock down if teams really go at him.

cpower
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: S&T Durant regardless of what happens this PS 

Post#100 » by cpower » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:26 am

8livesleft wrote:
cpower wrote:
8livesleft wrote:Lol

He'll get his.

I agree but then I'm seeing the other side where if KD wasn't on the warriors, do we win?

If steph was out and we had KD and Iggy playing point, we still could win.

And I mentioned before, KD on a bad day gives you 20 and 10 plus blocks and rebounds. And he really upped his assist game this series.

Steph on a bad day can give you 10points. He's just easier to lock down if teams really go at him.

i think we still win at least 1 of the 2. 2016 cavs was by far the best cavs ever and we were 10 mins away.
I think you are wrong about stephen, stepeh on a bad day will generate more offense than KD on a good day.

Return to Golden State Warriors