ImageImageImageImageImage

David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it comes out"

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

MintFresh
Junior
And1: 195

Re: David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it comes out 

Post#21 » by MintFresh » Sat Jun 9, 2018 6:11 am

Frozzy wrote:I wonder if it has to do with Zaza, he's basically been an outsider for the 2nd half of the season.

Klay Thompson loves ZaZa. I don't think its him he's a pretty quiet dude
East Bay Sports
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,559

Re: David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it comes out 

Post#22 » by East Bay Sports » Sat Jun 9, 2018 6:21 am

I heard the quotes and it seemed like West and Livingston were just referring to the team not being as focused as they have been in the past. Maybe I'm downplaying a real issue, but I don't think one exists. The team is prone to being bored and lapses in effort, that seems to me what they were discussing.
Kuya
Assistant Coach
And1: 808

Post#23 » by Kuya » Sat Jun 9, 2018 6:30 am

why did David West even have to say that...

smh ur a veteran dude, you just won the chip... no need to say things like that to get people speculating and trying stir **** up
8livesleft
Ballboy
And1: 10

Re: RE: Re: David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it c 

Post#24 » by 8livesleft » Sat Jun 9, 2018 6:42 am

Kuya wrote:why did David West even have to say that...

smh ur a veteran dude, you just won the chip... no need to say things like that to get people speculating and trying stir **** up
I think it would be a bigger deal if we lost.

When you win, all's forgiven and I doubt the question would ever be asked again.

And it's possible he was just sort of dispelling the notion that the team is absolutely perfect in and out and that there's zero drama.

No team's like that. He's just trying to keep things real. Imo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
East Bay Sports
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,559

Post#25 » by East Bay Sports » Sat Jun 9, 2018 7:15 am

David West new book coming out summer 2019 watch out
StroShow6
Sophomore
And1: 98

Post#27 » by StroShow6 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 9:22 am

probably just alpha personalities clashing when they went through the dull spells throughout the season. This is normal with all dynasties.
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,404

Post#28 » by ILOVEIT » Sat Jun 9, 2018 12:39 pm

My guess is a big blow up/fight during the Rockets series....Draymond and Durant or West.
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
laika
Analyst
And1: 1,996

Post#29 » by laika » Sat Jun 9, 2018 2:16 pm

I would bet it was Green calling out Durant for being selfish during the Rockets series.
But based on how the finals went that issue has probably been resolved.
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,170

Post#30 » by watch1958 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 2:53 pm

I think it had something to do with that story from December about Kirk Lacob getting his ass kicked by Chelsea when she caught him banging Joe's mistress in the training room.
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
My2CentsR
Senior
And1: 303

Post#32 » by My2CentsR » Sat Jun 9, 2018 3:19 pm

He says we'll find out, so I'm wondering if Klay is leaving. If it was internal, finding out wouldn't be inevitable, especially since they won.
CS707
Head Coach
And1: 6,276

Post#33 » by CS707 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 3:20 pm

I was thinking some undisclosed injury stuff that players had to deal with. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was some dissension over Kerr continuing to start Zaza when McGee was clearly closer to the core guys though.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,235

Post#34 » by wco81 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 4:29 pm

Kerr said something about how the Warriors probably will ignore him until the All-Star break.

With the slow start they got off to, there was probably yelling and some arguments.

Then some of the injury rests.
SFrush
Sixth Man
And1: 778

Post#35 » by SFrush » Sat Jun 9, 2018 4:32 pm

Agreed
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,337

Post#36 » by KevinMcreynolds » Sat Jun 9, 2018 4:47 pm

Love triangle between Ros, Klay and Swaggy is my guess
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Money_
Rookie
And1: 224

Post#37 » by Money_ » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:10 pm

"people will be shocked"

Definitely doesn't sound like some routine locker room friction.
My first guess is that there was a physical fight, or Draymond kept picking fights with someone or everyone.
Next, I would guess that someone is going through some personal struggles. drugs or family stuff
Or someone is having an affair with someone else's girl.. something like that.
Would not doubt it if Andre is having an affair with his yoga instructor. He seems to really dig her.

Ok, I'm done with the National Enquirer stuff. Really wish West didn't lay that "egg" right after the win...
And if the team was so tight lipped and close, why are you dropping that bomb now David?
MintFresh
Junior
And1: 195

Post#38 » by MintFresh » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:13 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:Love triangle between Ros, Klay and Swaggy is my guess

I miss Ros on NBCS Bay Area
jaymo123
Starter
And1: 763

Post#39 » by jaymo123 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 5:25 pm

Hasn't it been rumored the Steph's wife has been in and out of the hospital with this third pregnancy?
Sam Lowry Jr
Bench Warmer
And1: 281

Post#40 » by Sam Lowry Jr » Sat Jun 9, 2018 6:53 pm

Probably a little bit of all of the above.

Read on Twitter

Return to Golden State Warriors