ImageImageImageImageImage

David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it comes out"

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Outside
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,251

Re: David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it comes out 

Post#81 » by Outside » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Kerr said on The Lowe Post that this was the toughest season so far but he has no idea what West is referring to, that teams always have stuff going on but that everyone will be disappointed when they find out that there wasn't some big thing that happened. So unless it's something that Kerr didn't know about (unlikely) or Kerr is playing down something significant as no big deal, this may not be that big of a deal.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: David West post Finals comment about "lot going on behind scenes that people will be shocked about when it comes out 

Post#82 » by Mylie10 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 pm

I feel like some of it had to do with McCaw's fall. That shook them for a bit, and had them thinking about their own mortality.

I'm not saying that's what is being referred to specifically, but that shook then until they got the OK that he would be fine.

Add to that all of the injuries throughout the season, some guys losing playing time, and the losses that they didn't have the previous seasons, may have been an accumulation of things that lead to the comment.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,688

Post#83 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:30 am

Casspi had a problem.
McCaw seems to have wanted out.
I loved JaVale but Kerr did not seem to like JaVale. I trust Kerr but I don't blame JaVale for choosing the Lakers over Kerr.
KD wanted to play in the Warriors offense but he doesn't exactly play in the Warriors offense and the team might dislike that.
Was KD happy?
Durant vs Draymond may have already been an issue.
Draymond vs Klay was old news but is it fixed?
Zaza might have been unhappy.
Getting old may be stressful for Iguodala and Livingston. They can't be sure what version of themselves will show up.
Kerr and the team? Eventually teams stop listening to their coach.

Return to Golden State Warriors