ImageImageImageImageImage

Do you think that Myers boofed the off season with the roster?

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Re: Do you think that Myers boofed the off season with the roster? 

Post#121 » by Little Digger » Thu Jan 3, 2019 4:26 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:Looney’s a total scrub who’s left unguarded 80% of the time ..Bell would struggle in the WNBA

At some point the light bulb will come on for some of you guys ..The Warriors front office is a train wreck..Lacob let his ego get out of control and f****d everything up..

For now we’re still strong

but winter is coming..

Your Looney hate is so strong it makes you sound dumb. He's a really good positional role player. An excellent pick at 30. He's even beginning to shoot the 3. Total steal where we picked him. And he's been extremely affordable.

I laugh at your evaluations...Ha...Ha ..(slaps in face with a driving glove)
My hate is directed and Lacob alone..#1. For keeping Shi*zgerald and forcing me to subscribe to DirectTV.

.#2. For dumping JW with no clue at all that he just cut short the dynasty

..#3 for having Phil Helmuth as his boy toy..(I’ve played poker with that Numbnut for decades and he’s a total piece of **** ..on and off the table ..which tells me my instincts are right and Lacob is a pile of stinky dung also) .

.4. For being so incredibly arrogant to say the warriors front office is “ light years ahead of everybody else”..ya because you had JERRY FRICKING WEST...Clippers on the verge..

And yes I’m having loads of fun on here pretending I really care
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Post#122 » by Sleepy51 » Thu Jan 3, 2019 4:29 pm

When Boogie re-ups for a healthy contract push and a 4 peat my sock puppet LD posts about Looney, KD & Lacob are going to be the stuff of legend
Jester_ wrote:Can we trade Draymond Green for Grayson Allen?
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#123 » by Little Digger » Thu Jan 3, 2019 4:40 pm

I love me some healthy Boogie..On the Warriors with Green, Curry and Klay? ..KD In NY? Good team chemistry once again? Beautiful..of course then we’d have to figure a way to not have a hot mess for a bench.
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#124 » by Mylie10 » Thu Jan 3, 2019 4:52 pm

'Jerebko Have it All!"
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#125 » by Sleepy51 » Thu Jan 3, 2019 6:00 pm

Little Digger wrote:I love me some healthy Boogie..On the Warriors with Green, Curry and Klay? ..KD In NY? Good team chemistry once again? Beautiful..of course then we’d have to figure a way to not have a hot mess for a bench.

If Boogie re-ups, clearly at least one of KD or Dray are gone. It will be interesting to see which one of the Curry wants to continue to play with. I've seen Curry shaking his head at Dray a lot lately. They may have just outgrown Dray's voice, regardless of KD's weirdness.
xdrta+
General Manager
And1: 7,242

Post#126 » by xdrta+ » Thu Jan 3, 2019 6:08 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:I love me some healthy Boogie..On the Warriors with Green, Curry and Klay? ..KD In NY? Good team chemistry once again? Beautiful..of course then we’d have to figure a way to not have a hot mess for a bench.

If Boogie re-ups, clearly at least one of KD or Dray are gone. It will be interesting to see which one of the Curry wants to continue to play with. I've seen Curry shaking his head at Dray a lot lately. They may have just outgrown Dray's voice, regardless of KD's weirdness.

I don't see why. If Cousins re-ups, it means no one made him a decent offer and he's probably a shadow of his former self, so the Warriors could get him for the $6.5M they can go over the cap to pay him. Whether they would want him is another matter, but I don't see why it would affect KD or Green.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#127 » by Sleepy51 » Thu Jan 3, 2019 7:01 pm

#1 Boogie is not going to be 100% back this year. Achilies injuries just don't work that way. The healing time and careful rehab precludes it. He might be cleared to play this year, but he will be much farther along after a full summer of work on his body AFTER having healed.

#2 There is only one basketball and none of those egos are coming bff the bench

#3 KD and Dray hate each other and it's wearing on everyone. One (or both) of them will have to go, having replaced some of those skillsets makes it easier to come to terms with that reality.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#128 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 4, 2019 1:27 am

Sleepy51 wrote:#1 Boogie is not going to be 100% back this year. Achilies injuries just don't work that way. The healing time and careful rehab precludes it. He might be cleared to play this year, but he will be much farther along after a full summer of work on his body AFTER having healed.

#3 KD and Dray hate each other and it's wearing on everyone. One (or both) of them will have to go, having replaced some of those skillsets makes it easier to come to terms with that reality.

I want us to trade KD now for the best shot altering, rim running big we can that is signed beyond this season and maybe next. Think Gobert type. AD would be amazing, KD for Whiteside and Josh Richardson. Something like that. Then we could use Cuz as a bench guy to hammer 2nd units.

Curry/Liv/Cook
Klay/McKinnie
Richardson/Iggy
Green/Jerebko/Looney
Whiteside/Cousins/Bell

KD should be viewed as a hired mercinary, nothing more. He came here to get himself some championships, personal awards and fame, he got it. I want the Warriors to now realise what he is and cash in on the investment. If he walks, we get nothing, including no cap space to sign other players, literally nothing. I want the team to go back to what we we’re pre KD with a big time defensive shot blocking/altering C that sets out fast break alight and showcases the very best that is Lord Stephington of Curryville.
xdrta+
General Manager

Post#129 » by xdrta+ » Fri Jan 4, 2019 1:37 am

Coxy wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:#1 Boogie is not going to be 100% back this year. Achilies injuries just don't work that way. The healing time and careful rehab precludes it. He might be cleared to play this year, but he will be much farther along after a full summer of work on his body AFTER having healed.

I want us to trade KD now for the best shot altering, rim running big we can that is signed beyond this season and maybe next. Think Gobert type. AD would be amazing, KD for Whiteside and Josh Richardson. Something like that. Then we could use Cuz as a bench guy to hammer 2nd units.

Curry/Liv/Cook
Klay/McKinnie
Richardson/Iggy
Green/Jerebko/Looney
Whiteside/Cousins/Bell

KD should be viewed as a hired mercinary, nothing more. He came here to get himself some championships, personal awards and fame, he got it. I want the Warriors to now realise what he is and cash in on the investment. If he walks, we get nothing, including no cap space to sign other players, literally nothing. I want the team to go back to what we we’re pre KD with a big time defensive shot blocking/altering C that sets out fast break alight and showcases the very best that is Lord Stephington of Curryville.

Get over this insane idea of trading KD. The Warriors can't go back to what they were pre-KD, they were a different team then, with different competition. It's not happening. Ever.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#130 » by Sleepy51 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 3:18 am

Coxy wrote:

Curry/Liv/Cook
Klay/McKinnie
Richardson/Iggy
Green/Jerebko/Looney
Whiteside/Cousins/Bell

Well that’s all very cute but a terrible idea that is never going to happen. The Warriors are not trading KD because he hurt Draymond’s tender ass feels by yelling at him about a how to play a final possession. Draymond has been lighting into teammates since he was drafted here and I guarantee that it’s not lost on anyone in the building that he can apparently dish it out but not take it. The front office isn’t redesigning the team around Draymond’s ego.

And Whiteside? SMDFTB
Coxy
RealGM

Post#131 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 4, 2019 8:10 am

Sleepy51 wrote:
Coxy wrote:

Curry/Liv/Cook
Klay/McKinnie
Richardson/Iggy
Green/Jerebko/Looney
Whiteside/Cousins/Bell

Well that’s all very cute but a terrible idea that is never going to happen. The Warriors are not trading KD because he hurt Draymond’s tender ass feels by yelling at him about a how to play a final possession. Draymond has been lighting into teammates since he was drafted here and I guarantee that it’s not lost on anyone in the building that he can apparently dish it out but not take it. The front office isn’t redesigning the team around Draymond’s ego.

And Whiteside? SMDFTB

Dray and Durants tickle fight has nothing to do with why I want KD traded. It was only a matter of time before Kevin went back to his ISO selfish ways as he’s all about him this season and his next contract. He’s turned into the anti-Warrior especially late in games. He may very well just leave us at the end of the year to NY or LA or wherever which gives us diddly squat in return for the asset. His social media crap and the negative whiny comments to the media have grown tiresome as well, he’s become loathsome.

Trade him. If you have a better, realistic trade idea for Kevin Durant, I’m all ears.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,237

Post#132 » by wco81 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 8:58 am

He can’t be traded without consent.
Phase 3
Veteran
And1: 758

Post#133 » by Phase 3 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 9:24 am

Serious question. Do any of the Warriors star players(Curry, Klay, or Draymond) like KD? Seems to me they’re at best indifferent towards him...and at worst, are kinda tired of him. Their “relationship” with Durant seems so forced and fake...just a weird vibe.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#134 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 4, 2019 10:23 am

gsw213 wrote:Serious question. Do any of the Warriors star players(Curry, Klay, or Draymond) like KD? Seems to me they’re at best indifferent towards him...and at worst, are kinda tired of him. Their “relationship” with Durant seems so forced and fake...just a weird vibe.

I doubt anyone here would know that.
wco81
RealGM

Post#135 » by wco81 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 10:50 am

It seems he has his own entourage whereas the strength in numbers team came up together.

You don’t hear about them playing with joy or for each other.

Not that the old collegial culture was going to last forever. Curry and Green have started families while Klay is still single. So they’re not going to hang out together as much as they used to.
xdrta+
General Manager

Post#136 » by xdrta+ » Fri Jan 4, 2019 5:24 pm

Coxy wrote:

Curry/Liv/Cook
Klay/McKinnie
Richardson/Iggy
Green/Jerebko/Looney
Whiteside/Cousins/Bell

Even if you could get Durant's consent (unlikely) why would anybody give up anything of value for a 3 month rental of Durant? Durant is untradeable.
wco81
RealGM

Post#137 » by wco81 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 6:23 pm

Danuel House isn’t great but he’s getting 23-24 minutes a game for the Rockets, now the hottest team in the league.

He’s got size and athleticism to defend and attack close outs and hit some corner 3s.

Whom did the team keep instead of House?
Phase 3
Veteran
And1: 758

Post#138 » by Phase 3 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 7:18 pm

wco81 wrote:Danuel House isn’t great but he’s getting 23-24 minutes a game for the Rockets, now the hottest team in the league.

He’s got size and athleticism to defend and attack close outs and hit some corner 3s.

Whom did the team keep instead of House?

According to Kerr, it was between House and Mckinnie.
Kuya
Assistant Coach
And1: 808

Post#139 » by Kuya » Fri Jan 4, 2019 7:36 pm

Iguodala and Livingston need to go this offseason. We've used up the remaining of their good play and it's time for their roles to be replaced. I don't doubt they'll give us strong minutes during the upcoming playoffs, but they bring little value during the regular season and will be even older next year.

Keep Jerebko, McKinnie and Looney.
wco81
RealGM

Post#140 » by wco81 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 9:21 pm

Iggy seems to be shooing pretty well now.

Return to Golden State Warriors