ImageImageImageImageImage

2019 Off-Season Questions

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

NYG
RealGM
And1: 2,583

2019 Off-Season Questions 

Post#1 » by NYG » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:09 pm

1. Who are your free agents and what percentage would you put on them re-signing?

2. What are your team needs and the overall short term goals of the team?

3. Is there any reason your coach may not be in place next year?

4. Who are you willing to trade?
BW32
Lead Assistant
And1: 761

Re: 2019 Off-Season Questions 

Post#2 » by BW32 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:35 pm

NYG wrote:1. Who are your free agents and what percentage would you put on them re-signing?

2. What are your team needs and the overall short term goals of the team?

3. Is there any reason your coach may not be in place next year?

4. Who are you willing to trade?

1. KD 60/40, the other situation aren't nearly as attractive but he has his rings he might just want something unrelated to basketball success.

Klay 95%, he doesn't want to go we don't want him to go it's not going to be complicated, I'd predict a Paul George type no meeting with anyone free agency.

2. Goal is ship obviously anything else won't do, needs I would say is a Shaun replacement since he's old and basically expiring but opinions on Cook as the backup vary greatly so hard to say. On the bigs department we only have Jones under contract so that could also be a very different rotation next season.

3. Only his health and that looks better this year.

4. The team values chemistry above all else I don't think they trade anyone if KD doesn't leave, if he does maybe Andre as a salary filler in a pick based trade but who's trading you a great player for only picks? As a personal opinion if you can keep KD and Klay on 5 year deal I could see Draymond put under pressure to sign an extension but he's not a "max on any team" type of guy so I think they can probably reach an agreement.

Return to Golden State Warriors