Page 26 of 29

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:15 am
by superunknown
Danny green made a dirty play.
Karma will get back at him sooner or later.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 am
by Admiral-Kizaru
Yea, I'm hoping we Tank next year lol with rehab and ****. We need some new blood and the only way to get that is through the Draft.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:17 am
by SpreeS
Kerr you are stupid ****. How can Curry shoot only 14 time in the most important game of the year? How? What was your plan for the best your scorer? Curry could create plays for himself and others...Green with 8 TOV and ignoring Curry all the time.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:17 am
by azwfan
Sleepy51 wrote:
Swift21 wrote:I just hope that's not an ACL Injury for Klay.

This roster is in a very precarious position right now. I would hate to be Myers right now.


Nonsense. We are perfectly positioned with several year long rehab projects to coast to a 23 win season next year and a top 5 pick. We dodged a bullet figuring out that Boogie doesn’t fit, even if he gets his body right. Klay and KD will become blood/weed brothers during their rehab years and both will sign long term extensions.

Light years ahead.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:17 am
by Sleepy51
I am actually happy for Lowry. He seems to be a likable guy and definitely paid his dues for this

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:18 am
by jamesnamida
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:Yea, I'm hoping we Tank next year lol with rehab and ****. We need some new blood and the only way to get that is through the Draft.


Trade I up for bol bol

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:20 am
by ILOVEIT
BG wrote:
HiRez wrote:Really proud of these guys, but it does feel like a definitive end of an era. Offseason will be interesting.


yeah i get the same feeling too, like this is the end of that historic run for us. sounds really weird, but i'm fine with that last game no matter the loss, they played their asses off for one last time, it just wasn't enough at the end. of course it sucks, but you can't come out at the top all the time, especially when you have to fight against all these injuries. seeing looney playing hurt, klay fighting through that hamstring and not even mentioning it once, KD coming back and trying to help us (too soon maybe)...that's pure heart, and i'm fine if that run ends like that.

as you said, this offseason will be really interesting, and i'm ready for whatever. if the FO decides to shake things up, fine, if they take another shot with that core (that's what i would prefer tbh), no problem, we were on the edge of winning it all again this year, so that team can't be THAT bad.


As long as Warriors have the Spash Bros they can build around that.

But Myers HAS to get a deeper team...Watching Warriors get open look after open look for guys that can't shoot...that's rough.

I'd take Curry and Klay and Miratich and one other shooter with ability Swith.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:20 am
by azwfan
jamesnamida wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:I'm suprised that I'm not as hurt as I thought I would be over this loss. I legit wanted to cry in 2016 which was likely cause it ruined my birthday lol. Don't know where we go from here but other than some knucklehead plays here and there, the boys put it all out there on the court. Go dubs!


Same,
But it’s probably cause we would’ve won that series 9 times out of 10. An unwarranted suspension/bad coaching/ and choking lead to that loss.
This one, they were a slightly better team without Durant, but not even close without klay.
Only reason vegas has us a slight favs for the series at the beginning was bc they thought Durant was coming back.


I think i'm not as hurt is because after game 2 i realized that they were the better team if we don't get Durant back. Then we lost Klay and Looney. I think all things considered, we played pretty well. Yeah, the defense could've been better and the turnovers were annoying, but we competed and showed up. Hope Klay's okay.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 am
by whatisacenter
Love this team and proud of the heart they showed tonight. Hoping Klay and KD have speedy recoveries and we bring the band back. I know KD will miss most or all of next year but but I don’t want to go in a new direction. On to next year

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 am
by SFrush
Just wasn't our year. I'm very proud of the effort though.

Now we have to nervously await the MRI results on Klay's knee. Sigh

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:23 am
by gst8
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:Yea, I'm hoping we Tank next year lol with rehab and ****. We need some new blood and the only way to get that is through the Draft.


They’ll run Steph into the ground before they let our first season in the Chase Center be lottery bound.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:24 am
by Sleepy51
ILOVEIT wrote:
BG wrote:
HiRez wrote:Really proud of these guys, but it does feel like a definitive end of an era. Offseason will be interesting.


yeah i get the same feeling too, like this is the end of that historic run for us. sounds really weird, but i'm fine with that last game no matter the loss, they played their asses off for one last time, it just wasn't enough at the end. of course it sucks, but you can't come out at the top all the time, especially when you have to fight against all these injuries. seeing looney playing hurt, klay fighting through that hamstring and not even mentioning it once, KD coming back and trying to help us (too soon maybe)...that's pure heart, and i'm fine if that run ends like that.

as you said, this offseason will be really interesting, and i'm ready for whatever. if the FO decides to shake things up, fine, if they take another shot with that core (that's what i would prefer tbh), no problem, we were on the edge of winning it all again this year, so that team can't be THAT bad.


As long as Warriors have the Spash Bros they can build around that.

But Myers HAS to get a deeper team...Watching Warriors get open look after open look for guys that can't shoot...that's rough.

I'd take Curry and Klay and Miratich and one other shooter with ability Swith.


I’m not so concerned with more shooting as I am with us adding a (in addition to KD) guy with some size who can attack the basket off the bounce. With how much attention Steph and Klay draw on the perimeter we do need one more guy who can get to the rim and finish strong.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:25 am
by BayArea
game 3 and game 4 are opportunities.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:25 am
by cpower
SpreeS wrote:Kerr you are stupid ****. How can Curry shoot only 14 time in the most important game of the year? How? What was your plan for the best your scorer? Curry could create plays for himself and others...Green with 8 TOV and ignoring Curry all the time.

2016 all over again...this time we are even more difficult to counter is because of lack of depth. I wouldnt blame Kerr though Curry does not want to shoot the ball from start of the game

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:25 am
by Sleepy51
gst8 wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:Yea, I'm hoping we Tank next year lol with rehab and ****. We need some new blood and the only way to get that is through the Draft.


They’ll run Steph into the ground before they let our first season in the Chase Center be lottery bound.


Pfft...the seats are already sold for next year. Lacob is light years ahead. He’s run the numbers on this and knows that adding a lotto pick so that this team doesn’t fall off a cliff is the best possible investment he can make in the future of the Chase centerS

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:26 am
by heyrayray
We lost all our home games. Smh.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:28 am
by Sleepy51
McKinnie needs to seize the opportunity in front of him. He needs to become a wing, not just a leaping rebounder. He needs to be reliable at the corner three and he needs to spend all summer dribbling a basketball wherever he goes. He should get in Steph him pocket and do everything Steph does to train all summer long.

His goal should be MIP in 2020

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:28 am
by cpower
heyrayray wrote:We lost all our home games. Smh.

we lost a lot of home games in the RS and people have been arguing with me that we will turn on the defense anytime in the playoffs

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:29 am
by BayArea
Klay and KD injuries are equivalent to Kyrie and Lebron going down. That **** never happened.

Re: NBA Finals Game 6: TOR @ GSW

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 am
by jamesnamida
Poor game 6 klay.
Hope he’s ok.

Kerr and curry **** the bed.
Zone was working so well.
Also curry needed open looks or mismatches. Pick and roll more.
I’ve never been a fan at dray being the primary handler when defenses switch against the motion offense. Have curry play and pick and roll.