ImageImageImageImageImage

Kevin Durant will announce his decision tonight!

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

FloydWarrior
Junior
And1: 182

Re: Kevin Durant will announce his decision tonight! 

Post#141 » by FloydWarrior » Mon Jul 1, 2019 9:21 am

Thanks KD, good luck in BKN.

I'll be forever grateful for the way you took prime Lebron's soul in those couple Finals. :bowdown:
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,047

Post#142 » by Jester_ » Mon Jul 1, 2019 3:05 pm

KD-Kyrie is the most millennial team ever, yeesh.... those group WhatsApp chats are going to be awful
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,337

Post#143 » by KevinMcreynolds » Mon Jul 1, 2019 3:16 pm

I didn’t have any ill will towards KD, but the report about him scheming with Kyrie before the season even started is clownshoes. No wonder Dray blew up on him.
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,047

Post#144 » by Jester_ » Mon Jul 1, 2019 3:28 pm

I'm cracking up - these two corny dorks were meant for each other
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
DIO
Pro Prospect
And1: 180

Post#145 » by DIO » Mon Jul 1, 2019 4:07 pm

Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving planned to play together beginning 2019 even before the 18-19 season began, according to "knowledgeable sources" that spoke with Howard Beck of Bleacher Report.

:noway:

Dray was right
beavis15205
Junior
And1: 57

Post#146 » by beavis15205 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 10:09 pm

Kyrie will likely be asking to be traded before KD plays a game.
DonaldSanders
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,973

Post#147 » by DonaldSanders » Tue Jul 2, 2019 1:24 am

Muscles wrote:
jaymo123 wrote:
Muscles wrote:
Hate to say it but this is primary reason he left. He said "Thats why Im out" on the court after that confrontation. He never felt gratitude. Green was a huge part of that.

If I'm the warriors, I'm trading Green immediately. Try to work a 3 team trade with Miami and Brooklyn, get back expiring pieces, start fresh next year.

I am not opposed to that. Green has outlived his usefulness. Need a fresh voice and chemistry in there. Rather see Curry and Klay form a new big 3 in 2021.

What is this nonsense? Did you forget about the Rockets series? Draymond is an absolute beast that always rises in the playoffs. He's better in crunch time, balls of steel, he elevates the entire team. I thought during the RS that maybe Draymond might be the odd man out but the playoffs reminded me how dumb I was being.
DonaldSanders
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,973

Post#148 » by DonaldSanders » Tue Jul 2, 2019 1:25 am

Muscles wrote:
jaymo123 wrote:
Muscles wrote:
Hate to say it but this is primary reason he left. He said "Thats why Im out" on the court after that confrontation. He never felt gratitude. Green was a huge part of that.

If I'm the warriors, I'm trading Green immediately. Try to work a 3 team trade with Miami and Brooklyn, get back expiring pieces, start fresh next year.

I am not opposed to that. Green has outlived his usefulness. Need a fresh voice and chemistry in there. Rather see Curry and Klay form a new big 3 in 2021.

What is this nonsense? Did you forget about the Rockets series? Draymond is an absolute beast that always rises in the playoffs. He's better in crunch time, balls of steel, he elevates the entire team. I thought during the RS that maybe Draymond might be the odd man out but the playoffs reminded me how dumb I was being.

Return to Golden State Warriors