And1: 4,795

Re: Steph and DLo Work Out Together 

Post#21 » by michaelm » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 am

Mylie10 wrote:The word of the day is.......Miasma

mi·as·ma
/mīˈazmə,mēˈazmə/
Learn to pronounce
nounLITERARY
a highly unpleasant or unhealthy smell or vapor.
"a miasma of stale alcohol hung around him like marsh gas"
synonyms: stink, reek, stench, smell, odor, malodor; More
an oppressive or unpleasant atmosphere which surrounds or emanates from something.
"there was a miasma of despair over this place"

I take it you agree my application of the term to the General Board was apt.

Along those lines the large and constant volume of posts to the effect that Kevin Durant was a gutless ring chaser seem to have rather dropped off.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,689

Re: Steph and DLo Work Out Together 

Post#22 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:20 pm

whatisacenter wrote:
SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:I am hoping that Draymond can keep his role in the offense.

I am hoping that DLo can shift his role depending on who he is with. I am fine with DLo being a bit ball dominant when he is with bench players. When DLo is with Curry, Draymond and Klay I want DLo to give the ball up quicker, move without the ball more and catch and shoot more.

Asking DLo to learn a 2nd style of play and seamlessly shift back and forth from his current style to the new style is asking a lot.

this has made the rounds but I am not sure if you have seen it. Around the 4:00 mark he talks about DLO off the ball and how he is a pretty good catch and shoot guy from 3. Offensively I think they will be great and I hope they surprise everyone of defense.

youtube.

Thanks for he video.
It is reassuring because it makes it look like DLo already knows how to play Warriors style.

Return to Golden State Warriors