ImageImageImageImageImage

So which team is exactly going to keep the Warriors from ever getting back to the Finals?

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

CS707
Head Coach
And1: 6,238

Re: So which team is exactly going to keep the Warriors from ever getting back to the Finals? 

Post#41 » by CS707 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:13 pm

LeBron in the playoffs is still something to be dealt with. He and AD should be a force health permitting.
Scoots1994
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,022

Re: So which team is exactly going to keep the Warriors from ever getting back to the Finals? 

Post#42 » by Scoots1994 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:48 am

Mylie10 wrote:I think Iguodala eventually ends up on the Lakers this year. Does that change anyone's thoughts?

That seems like a culture clash. Iguodala doesn't like BS and there is going to be a lot of BS in that locker room.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#43 » by Mylie10 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:35 pm

Scoots1994 wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:I think Iguodala eventually ends up on the Lakers this year. Does that change anyone's thoughts?

That seems like a culture clash. Iguodala doesn't like BS and there is going to be a lot of BS in that locker room.

Less BS than last year. Imo

No Lance Stephenson, no Beasley.....no throwing the young guys under the bus.

They have James and Davis who aren't going to cause problems with each other. Kuzma, who seems to roll with the punches, Dudley, who is a veteran leader.

You could say Rondo who might be a problem, but he hasn't been a problem for several years now. Javale hasn't really been a problem. Cousins is out.

Honestly, if they stay healthy, they are right in the mix. I'm not buying into the dysfunction for this coming season.

I think Iguodala would fit perfectly in there, and gives them a calming influence on the floor.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Scoots1994
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,022

Post#44 » by Scoots1994 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
Scoots1994 wrote:

Less BS than last year. Imo

No Lance Stephenson, no Beasley.....no throwing the young guys under the bus.

They have James and Davis who aren't going to cause problems with each other. Kuzma, who seems to roll with the punches, Dudley, who is a veteran leader.

You could say Rondo who might be a problem, but he hasn't been a problem for several years now. Javale hasn't really been a problem. Cousins is out.

Honestly, if they stay healthy, they are right in the mix. I'm not buying into the dysfunction for this coming season.

I think Iguodala would fit perfectly in there, and gives them a calming influence on the floor.

There is always a bit of a circus around James. But there is also the issue of 2/3 of their roster not being under contract for next year, that tends to add to the fragility in a locker room. We'll see.

Return to Golden State Warriors