ImageImageImageImageImage

Kevin Durant on if the Warriors mishandled his calf injury: ‘Hell, no’

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

michaelm
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,907

Re: Kevin Durant on if the Warriors mishandled his calf injury: ‘Hell, no’ 

Post#21 » by michaelm » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:28 am

Money_ wrote:Then we hear bs like this... man.. I don't know how much credibility I give a report like this but...
He just comes off sounding like a big baby..

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/255139/Kevin-Durant-Stopped-Talking-To-Warriors-Teammates-During-Season

The answer to the credibility question is zero.
KevinMcreynolds
General Manager
And1: 1,504

Post#22 » by KevinMcreynolds » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 pm

It's Haynes. Don't think he's ever done one minute of actual journalism. I'm sure they weren't BFFs, but throughout the regular season you saw KD, Steph and Dre joking around and laughing on the bench. And literally every player enters and leaves the arena by themselves, why the hell did he even point that out? :crazy:
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 7,923

Post#23 » by Mylie10 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:23 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:It's Haynes. Don't think he's ever done one minute of actual journalism. I'm sure they weren't BFFs, but throughout the regular season you saw KD, Steph and Dre joking around and laughing on the bench. And literally every player enters and leaves the arena by themselves, why the hell did he even point that out? :crazy:

Yeah I read the dynamics have changed due to guys being in relationships and having families to go home to. I mean we're they supposed to blow off their home life to hang out and party?

Seriously, it would do KD a world of good if he and Kyrie just took the plunge and tied the knot. Then he'd know that having a committed relationship is part of growing up.

Return to Golden State Warriors