ImageImageImageImageImage

My DLo trade

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

GoldenState4Life
Head Coach
And1: 94

My DLo trade 

Post#1 » by GoldenState4Life » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:37 pm

Since I am bored, This would be if the Bucks get eliminated in the playoffs and Giannis tells them he is not signing an extension and only wants to go to GS.

GS trades:
DLo
2020 1st

GS gets:
Giannis
Thanasis

Min trades:
Covington
Dieng
2020 1st

Min gets:
DLo

Mil trades:
Giannis
Thanasis

Mil gets:
Covington
Dieng
2020 1st (GS)
2020 1st (Min)

Min gets dlo, mil gets lottery picks and tradable assets to flip, warriors get Giannis and his brother.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Re: My DLo trade 

Post#2 » by Coxy » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:14 pm

Bucks needs to add more value.

Are you completely delusional?
GoldenState4Life
Head Coach

Post#3 » by GoldenState4Life » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Coxy wrote:Bucks needs to add more value.

Well yes, I am very delusional. I mean this scenario requires the bucks losing in the playoffs and Giannis refusing an extension with the Bucks and Giannis telling the bucks he wants GS only (ala Anthony Davis and the Lakers).

But I guess we could add more future picks to make this a reality...but that is where I draw the line.

And I am pretty sure you meant to write that the Bucks need to GET more value.
freypies
Junior
And1: 120

Post#4 » by freypies » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 pm

We would have to give up way more than that, and it would probably need to be a straight up trade with Bucks.

D'Angelo Russell + Paschall + whatever else they want (Draymond or Klay? Smailaigc?) + 2020 draft pick + 2022 draft pick + maybe 2024 draft pick.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#5 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:59 am

GoldenState4Life wrote:

Well yes, I am very delusional. I mean this scenario requires the bucks losing in the playoffs and Giannis refusing an extension with the Bucks and Giannis telling the bucks he wants GS only (ala Anthony Davis and the Lakers).

But I guess we could add more future picks to make this a reality...but that is where I draw the line.

No, I was being sarcastic.

According to Bukcs fans, they think the management would just ride the lightning and keep Giannis for 1 final title push and hope he resigns, and if he doesn't go full rebuild rather than turn into a middling team. I would want them to as well. Therefor, the package sent to them would need to be huge, even with the threat of him walking.
GoldenState4Life
Head Coach

Post#6 » by GoldenState4Life » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:03 am

Coxy wrote:
GoldenState4Life wrote:

According to Bukcs fans, they think the management would just ride the lightning and keep Giannis for 1 final title push and hope he resigns, and if he doesn't go full rebuild rather than turn into a middling team. I would want them to as well. Therefor, the package sent to them would need to be huge, even with the threat of him walking.

I agree, the Bucks fans want a huge package...
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,745

Post#7 » by azwfan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:45 am

GoldenState4Life wrote:
Coxy wrote:
GoldenState4Life wrote:

Too bad we no longer have Hilton Armstrong under contract.
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#8 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:14 am

azwfan wrote:
GoldenState4Life wrote:
Coxy wrote:

Too bad we no longer have Hilton Armstrong under contract.

:lol:
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#9 » by Quazza » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:14 am

we definitely needed another thread about trading D Lo
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,828

Post#10 » by cdubbz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:23 am

Quazza wrote:we definitely needed another thread about trading D Lo

Hey not gonna lie. DLo could potentially fuel the Warriors next championship run. HE IS A VERY IMPORTANT PLAYER IN OUR HISTORY. We could use a million Dlo threads because he’s so important to our future
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
OptionZero
Starter
And1: 1,828

Post#11 » by OptionZero » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Look at what AD and PG13 got

we ain't touching that unless Giannis goes full sprewell
Hoopstar23
Veteran
And1: 1,875

Post#12 » by Hoopstar23 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 pm

A Giannis Trade would look like this

Dlo
Draymond
Paschall
Smaligic
Poole
2020 GSW #1 Pick

thats what a package would look like for Giannis....
GoldenState4Life
Head Coach

Post#13 » by GoldenState4Life » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:36 pm

Hoopstar23 wrote:A Giannis Trade would look like this

Dlo
Draymond
Paschall
Smaligic
Poole
2020 GSW #1 Pick

No...just no....why would they want Draymond....just why....

Dray is worth 25mil a season to us....he would be a negative asset to what would be a rebuilding Bucks....Drays contract would have to be countered with Bledsoe and Lopez, who are on cheaper and moveable contracts if they were to rebuild....

So you think Dray has more value to a Bucks rebuild than Minnys lotto pick?
Hoopstar23
Veteran

Post#14 » by Hoopstar23 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 am

GoldenState4Life wrote:

Dlo
Draymond
Paschall
Smaligic
Poole
2020 GSW #1 Pick

Dray is worth 25mil a season to us....he would be a negative asset to what would be a rebuilding Bucks....Drays contract would have to be countered with Bledsoe and Lopez, who are on cheaper and moveable contracts if they were to rebuild....

I dont think the Bucks will be willing to rebuild especially with all their contracts they signed... I think they will give it 2-3 years before they have to rebuild...I think they would have a nice team not as good as now but they could still be one of the best teams in the east with that package... even if u take out Draymond, still think additional pieces needs to be added

Also Minny's pick is not a confirmed lotto pick... the Wolves are not that far back from the 8th seed and can easily make a run so turning that lotto pick into a mid round pick makes the pick worthless...
GoldenState4Life
Head Coach

Post#15 » by GoldenState4Life » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:27 am

Hoopstar23 wrote:
GoldenState4Life wrote:

Dlo
Draymond
Paschall
Smaligic
Poole
2020 GSW #1 Pick

I dont think the Bucks will be willing to rebuild especially with all their contracts they signed... I think they will give it 2-3 years before they have to rebuild...I think they would have a nice team not as good as now but they could still be one of the best teams in the east with that package... even if u take out Draymond, still think additional pieces needs to be added

Also Minny's pick is not a confirmed lotto pick... the Wolves are not that far back from the 8th seed and can easily make a run so turning that lotto pick into a mid round pick makes the pick worthless...

So according to you Paschall, Pool and Smaligic need to be added but a mid first round pick is worthless.
Hoopstar23
Veteran

Post#16 » by Hoopstar23 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:24 am

GoldenState4Life wrote:
Hoopstar23 wrote:
GoldenState4Life wrote:

So according to you Paschall, Pool and Smaligic need to be added but a mid first round pick is worthless.

If you want Giannis and thats what the Bucks are asking which i think they would you do the trade... Bucks arent gonna take scraps for Giannis... keep in mind other teams may have better offers for him... NYK, OKC etc
GoldenState4Life
Head Coach

Post#17 » by GoldenState4Life » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 am

Hoopstar23 wrote:
GoldenState4Life wrote:
Hoopstar23 wrote:

If you want Giannis and thats what the Bucks are asking which i think they would you do the trade... Bucks arent gonna take scraps for Giannis... keep in mind other teams may have better offers for him... NYK, OKC etc

For my delusional trade, I clearly stated this would require the Bucks losing in the playoffs, Giannis turning down their max extension and Giannis telling them he wants out to GS ala Anthony Davis/Paul George. So if all of that happened...

It really doesn’t matter what other teams can offer given those specific requirements for this suggested trade to be on the table.

I am not saying we wouldn’t add more picks or already picked 2nd rounders (that are apparently better than Min 2020 pick).

I don’t see this as scraps for Giannis, yeah they aren’t getting back Curry...but two 2020 lotto picks, and Covington and Dieng ability to flip for picks and/or expire. And they would have their own tradable contracts they could flip for talent/picks.

Dumping Draymond on them would be getting away with Robbery.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Dray but the majority of teams doesn’t want Him at 25mil/year.

Return to Golden State Warriors