ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 64: Golden State Warriors (14-49) vs. Philadelphia Sixers (38-25) - 8:30 PM ET

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Re: Game 64: Golden State Warriors (14-49) vs. Philadelphia Sixers (38-25) - 8:30 PM ET 

Post#21 » by Little Digger » Sun Mar 8, 2020 5:01 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:Steph now part The Corona effect..even a little bit sick you should stay home

If this hysteria lasts till the summer, the economy is going to tank..OK with me..I’m all cash right now with an eye on my dream vacation home..Real estate could use a good wash out..

Warrior21 starting lineup all out tonight...Curry, Simmons, Klay, Draymond, Embiid

Wow bro! Really insensitive. Tons of people lose jobs, work projects, and savings. I'm glad you'll be ok, but tons of people would be hurting again. Eff that noise.

Every decade or so the economy tanks..it’s a positive not a negative..like a forest needing a fire to be healthy in the long run...

Maybe tons of people (the bottom 150 million in this country could get help from the top 1%? Lol no chance....what we need is another huge tax break for the rich)..trillions again to corporations and the billionaires ..oh and **** what’s left of the middle class ..

Did you know the top1% (mostly lazy bums who inherited their wealth) has more wealth than the bottom 80% combined ?..Now that’s making America great again..

Loved the game tonight ..Chriss was getting his freak on and Mulder ? Let’s keep him
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Game 64: Golden State Warriors (14-49) vs. Philadelphia Sixers (38-25) - 8:30 PM ET 

Post#22 » by Mylie10 » Sun Mar 8, 2020 5:34 am

Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:Steph now part The Corona effect..even a little bit sick you should stay home

If this hysteria lasts till the summer, the economy is going to tank..OK with me..I’m all cash right now with an eye on my dream vacation home..Real estate could use a good wash out..

Warrior21 starting lineup all out tonight...Curry, Simmons, Klay, Draymond, Embiid

Wow bro! Really insensitive. Tons of people lose jobs, work projects, and savings. I'm glad you'll be ok, but tons of people would be hurting again. Eff that noise.

Every decade or so the economy tanks..it’s a positive not a negative..like a forest needing a fire to be healthy in the long run...

Maybe tons of people (the bottom 150 million in this country could get help from the top 1%? Lol no chance....what we need is another huge tax break for the rich)..trillions again to corporations and the billionaires ..oh and **** what’s left of the middle class ..

Did you know the top1% (mostly lazy bums who inherited their wealth) has more wealth than the bottom 80% combined ?..Now that’s making America great again..

Loved the game tonight ..Chriss was getting his freak on and Mulder ? Let’s keep him

Sorry buddy, but your post was about hysteria causing a tank on the economy. So **** stupid.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#23 » by Little Digger » Sun Mar 8, 2020 5:55 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

Sorry buddy, but your post was about hysteria causing a tank on the economy. So **** stupid.
ya ok ..when you’re right you’re right....but at least I’m not the idiot who got brainwashed and voted for a totally insensitive worthless Grifter..

I still can’t get over how great Paschall’s been over the last 5 or 6 games
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#24 » by Mylie10 » Sun Mar 8, 2020 6:42 am

Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:

ya ok ..when you’re right you’re right....but at least I’m not the idiot who got brainwashed and voted for a totally insensitive worthless Grifter..

Where do you get this stuff?

And I don't need a lecture on economic trends. I'm as old as you pal.

Paschalls been fine all year. He hit a rookie wall and has learned the system. You were wrong about him as well. Go ahead and hitch yourself to Bender lol
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,016

Post#25 » by GQ Hot Dog » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:24 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

Where do you get this stuff?

And I don't need a lecture on economic trends. I'm as old as you pal.

Paschalls been fine all year. He hit a rookie wall and has learned the system. You were wrong about him as well. Go ahead and hitch yourself to Bender lol

So uhh...whatcha guys talking about?
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
ClutchUp
Junior
And1: 121

Post#26 » by ClutchUp » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:33 am

Paschall's mid range jumper looks real good right now.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#27 » by Little Digger » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:39 am

ClutchUp wrote:Paschall's mid range jumper looks real good right now.
so $$$$$$

But what I love the most is his passion...6 assists tonight? Before these last handful of games, I’m not sure he ever had 6 assists in an entire month

Just an amazingly impactful offensive performance tonight..
xdrta+
General Manager
And1: 7,239

Post#28 » by xdrta+ » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:50 am

Paschall's seeing things a lot better. 8 assists the other night, 6 more tonight.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#29 » by Mylie10 » Sun Mar 8, 2020 9:54 am

I think Paschall's emergence is because he's learned the system better, and Kerr has learned how to use him.

He's got him coming off the bench almost exclusively. He's got him getting most of his touches at the top with Chriss screening for him, or sometimes clearing out. He's facing up and getting a run at his defenders. That's allowed him to also kick to other guys open on the perimeter.

Will he useful next season off that bench.
Khoee wrote “
ahmetmekin
Pro Prospect
And1: 476

Post#30 » by ahmetmekin » Sun Mar 8, 2020 11:15 am

Paschall is a very interesting case. He has stretches where he looked a 6MOY type guy but also he looked completely lost for a long time this year. The last iteration of him is really fantastic. His bully ball should work regardless against weak opponents. In that sense, he is a nice piece to win regular season games next year.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#31 » by Little Digger » Sun Mar 8, 2020 1:50 pm

Eric Paschall’s averages in his last 5 games for the warriors:

• 20.6 PPG
• 4.4 RPG
• 5.8 APG
• 60 FG%
• 38 3P%

I still can’t understand how a motivated 255 pound athletic beast built like a brick sh*thouse can only average 4 boards a game
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#32 » by Quazza » Sun Mar 8, 2020 3:01 pm

Gets no love from the officials either on the and 1 calls
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,337

Post#33 » by KevinMcreynolds » Sun Mar 8, 2020 3:53 pm

Paschall is an anti tank javelin missile
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
Rudruff
Junior
And1: 120

Post#34 » by Rudruff » Sun Mar 8, 2020 5:06 pm

Running the offense through him has been fabulous.

A lot of it has just been the opportunity. Not many teams have the chance to know that their 2nd round rookie can effectively pass out of a double team.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#35 » by Mylie10 » Sun Mar 8, 2020 5:50 pm

With no actual point guard we racked up 30 assists and only 7 turnovers.

Proving the need for an actual back up point guard to Steph isn't necessarily a huge need. We have guys who can bring the ball up, and get us into our sets.
Khoee wrote “
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,743

Post#36 » by azwfan » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:16 pm

Mylie10 wrote:With no actual point guard we racked up 30 assists and only 7 turnovers.

Proving the need for an actual back up point guard to Steph isn't necessarily a huge need. We have guys who can bring the ball up, and get us into our sets.

Good point. The roster needs to be full of shooters and defenders.
I think a roster spot next season will come down to Mulder vs. Bowman... and as of now i'm leaning Mulder.
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#37 » by Mylie10 » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:41 pm

azwfan wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:With no actual point guard we racked up 30 assists and only 7 turnovers.

Good point. The roster needs to be full of shooters and defenders.
I think a roster spot next season will come down to Mulder vs. Bowman... and as of now i'm leaning Mulder.

Agreed fully.

Been saying for a couple years we need more shooting and some of our defense fell off a cliff.

I posted on another forum about our guard situation, which is;

Curry
Klay
Lee
Mulder
Poole
Bowman

Bowman has to find a way to shoot better, but I love his defense at point guard. Probably the only one other than Klay that I fully count on to defend at a higher level there. But his shooting has been abysmal the second half of the year. He's missing out big time, and Mulder is taking his spot as we speak.

I've liked the way Mulder has defended here and there. He did get baptized by Beal, hit that was an unrealistic cover for him based on the incredible run of games Beal was putting up.

I think we're ok at guard going into next season unless a no brainer guy falls into our laps.

So I've turned my focus into big center and long forward/ wing depth. I want our MLE, the TPE, and vet minimums to be turned into wing defense and hopefully more shooting.

If we luck into Wiseman he solves the big center problem and gives us a great rotation of him, Chriss, Draymond. Maybe Looney as well, but he might be done long term.
Khoee wrote “
Samurai
General Manager
And1: 2,892

Post#38 » by Samurai » Sun Mar 8, 2020 9:36 pm

Over the past few weeks, Poole has played the best basketball of his rookie year so far. Over the past 12 games, he is averaging 14.1 pts/game and 4 assists/game. And that includes his really stinky clunker against Toronto in Steph's first game back. With Steph out, he has primarily been playing the point; the one game where Steph returned to play PG is when Poole scored 0 points. Obviously one game is beyond small in terms of sample size and how Poole plays with Steph the rest of this season can be insightful, but based on the past few weeks, perhaps Poole is our best choice to be the back-up point guard next season. If Poole can be that guy, then yes, let's focus on filling out our roster with some shooters who can also spell the word d-e-f-e-n-s-e. Draymond and Lee can also bring the ball up if needed.
floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,788

Post#39 » by floppymoose » Sun Mar 8, 2020 10:59 pm

Opposing teams' boards are freaking out when they lose to the "G-league Warriors". I'm tempted to try to explain that this particular group of G-Leaguers, rookies, and Wiggins is actually not a bad team right now, but I just don't figure it would lead anywhere good.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#40 » by Mylie10 » Mon Mar 9, 2020 3:27 am

floppymoose wrote:Opposing teams' boards are freaking out when they lose to the "G-league Warriors". I'm tempted to try to explain that this particular group of G-Leaguers, rookies, and Wiggins is actually not a bad team right now, but I just don't figure it would lead anywhere good.

What it does is really point to the system and the players buying in.

If we didn't build up this cache of fantastic winning the last several years, then these young players wouldn't as easily buy in. Guys like Chriss and Spellman have bought into what the Warriors are trying to do within the system.

Part of why I feel badly for Spellman. He became a casualty after fully buying in to what we're trying to accomplish. The kid lost a ton of weight and was playing his heart out. Now he's stuck in purgatory of the G league Wolves.

I sure hope they are keeping an eye on him for a potential return. He has really good chemistry with Paschall and Chriss. And he's the best shooter of that bunch.
Khoee wrote “

Return to Golden State Warriors