GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,016

Re: Who takes Wiseman if we fall? 

Post#41 » by GQ Hot Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 am

mos_def wrote:
cdubbz wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
Cole Anthony better declare. UNC is bringing in two freshman PGs, a five star and a four star recruit and if Anthony loses his starting role he's not talented enough to get drafted high. He'd have to transfer to rebuild his lottery potential.

Also, the other possible lottery PGs whether it be Ball, Mannion, Maledon or Haliburton all come with their own question marks.

Yeah it’s a no brainer he declares. Nico Mannion too if he hasnt already

Nico's skill set I think fits this team pretty well.

Nico Mannion, ooph. If we could pick him in the 2nd round he'd be a great career backup PG for us. But he has no business being picked in the 1st round.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
kingcong95
Junior
And1: 129

Post#42 » by kingcong95 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:33 am

We could get Nico...if we still had our own 2nd.
But how in the world did he fall from 10 to out of the 1st entirely in a few weeks?
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#43 » by Mylie10 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 am

The last thing this roster needs is Nico Mannion.

We need long ass wings
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager

Post#44 » by GQ Hot Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:44 am

kingcong95 wrote:We could get Nico...if we still had our own 2nd.
But how in the world did he fall from 10 to out of the 1st entirely in a few weeks?

I see a smart player, doesn't rush, makes the right pass on time and doesn't take bad shots. A good floor general.

Also, a middling NBA athlete at best. Short arms, not exceptionally quick, not explosive. Limited defensively. Career backup.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#45 » by Coxy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 am

thinkingwarriors wrote:

I see a smart player, doesn't rush, makes the right pass on time and doesn't take bad shots. A good floor general.

Also, a middling NBA athlete at best. Short arms, not exceptionally quick, not explosive. Limited defensively. Career backup.

Imagine being a young basketballer and coming to this website reading things like this being said about you. I'd want to shove your words up your ass and become a HOF player. :lol:
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager

Post#46 » by GQ Hot Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 am

Coxy wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:

Imagine being a young basketballer and coming to this website reading things like this being said about you. I'd want to shove your words up your ass and become a HOF player. :lol:

I would be proud to inspire a HOF career.
The hottest of takes...

Return to Golden State Warriors