Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,187

Re: "Warriors prefer Israel prospect Deni Avdija over Wiseman or Ball" 

Post#41 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 7:09 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:That's why I said it was a no brainer. Are you daft?

then why are you even bringing it up? :-?

or did you just want a long list to make it seem like you were making a legit argument?

I listed every transaction. You asked for anything. I gave you literally everything.

should be a given, i'm talking about transactions that required some level of decision making...resigning Klay to a max contract did not.
ClutchUp
Junior
And1: 121

Post#42 » by ClutchUp » Mon Apr 6, 2020 7:14 pm

clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
yea, we won a title because of Steph, KD, Klay and Dray, none of which have anything to do with anything Myers did up to that point, who got grandfathered into a great situation which all he had to do was not completely **** up.

let's start with this, what has Myers don't to earn the benefit of the doubt as a GM since West left? give me something, anything.

He was promoted to GM when the core was Steph, Monta Ellis and David Lee with instability on the coaching staff. That's actually the more accurate context.

If we're being objective Myers has only been working with the taxpayers Mid Level exception and late first round picks since West left. That's not a ton of flexibility to make substantial improvements with the roster. But to somewhat answer your question I like the Paschall, Chriss and Wiggins additions. That's obviously not close to enough to give Myers the benefit of the doubt with you. But I'm willing to wait and see how they're incorporated with Steph, Klay and Draymond for a full season.

We're going to have our first lottery pick in over 5 years and 17 million dollar trade exception that could help us acquire some help off the bench. Things are still very fluid.

he doesn't need a ton of flexibility for me to diagnose the garbage trades he's made and his lack of vision regarding the important positions that are required in today's NBA...no functional NBA GM would've ignored the wing position as long as Myers has, that has nothing to do with flexibility and everything to do with his team building philosophy...which up to this point has sucked as a standalone GM for this team.

Like I said before you really didn't give any examples of what players he's not valuing or pursuing that were realistically attainable.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#43 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 7:21 pm

ClutchUp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:
He was promoted to GM when the core was Steph, Monta Ellis and David Lee with instability on the coaching staff. That's actually the more accurate context.

If we're being objective Myers has only been working with the taxpayers Mid Level exception and late first round picks since West left. That's not a ton of flexibility to make substantial improvements with the roster. But to somewhat answer your question I like the Paschall, Chriss and Wiggins additions. That's obviously not close to enough to give Myers the benefit of the doubt with you. But I'm willing to wait and see how they're incorporated with Steph, Klay and Draymond for a full season.

We're going to have our first lottery pick in over 5 years and 17 million dollar trade exception that could help us acquire some help off the bench. Things are still very fluid.

he doesn't need a ton of flexibility for me to diagnose the garbage trades he's made and his lack of vision regarding the important positions that are required in today's NBA...no functional NBA GM would've ignored the wing position as long as Myers has, that has nothing to do with flexibility and everything to do with his team building philosophy...which up to this point has sucked as a standalone GM for this team.

Like I said before you really didn't give any examples of what players he's not valuing or pursuing that were realistically attainable.

literally just did, he could've traded for Covington but decided to go Wiggins instead, he thought DLo would be a good fit on this team, he continuously neglected the wing position despite everyone knowing Durant was leaving, he legit thought it was a good idea to go into the year with Glen Robinson as our starting wing next to Curry and Dlo, he GAVE UP a future first to move Iguodala when Iguodala on his own netted another team Justise Winslow, etc....just terrible, literally nothing here makes me trust his basketball acumen at all

can he prove me wrong? of course and I hope he does...just not holding my breath based on what I've seen for far from him as a the top basketball guy
GswStorm3
Assistant Coach
And1: 308

Post#44 » by GswStorm3 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 7:27 pm

ClutchUp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:

He doesn't have any.

Off the top of my head we missed out on Brogdon and Gobert with a few late first round picks over the years but hindsight is 20/20. Tons of teams missed out on them too.
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,337

Post#45 » by KevinMcreynolds » Mon Apr 6, 2020 7:34 pm

clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
then why are you even bringing it up? :-?

or did you just want a long list to make it seem like you were making a legit argument?

I listed every transaction. You asked for anything. I gave you literally everything.

should be a given, i'm talking about transactions that required some level of decision making...resigning Klay to a max contract did not.

you mean like the other 30 transactions I listed?
floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
ClutchUp
Junior
And1: 121

Post#46 » by ClutchUp » Mon Apr 6, 2020 7:52 pm

clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

literally just did, he could've traded for Covington but decided to go Wiggins instead, he thought DLo would be a good fit on this team, he continuously neglected the wing position despite everyone knowing Durant was leaving, he legit thought it was a good idea to go into the year with Glen Robinson as our starting wing next to Curry and Dlo, he GAVE UP a future first to move Iguodala when Iguodala on his own netted another team Justise Winslow, etc....just terrible, literally nothing here makes me trust his basketball acumen at all

can he prove me wrong? of course and I hope he does...just not holding my breath based on what I've seen for far from him as a the top basketball guy

If you wanted Covington that's fine but how do you make that trade without acquiring DLo(which your criticizing) to entice Minnesota? You can't have it both ways unless you preferred to give up our first round pick this year to acquire Covington in a separate deal.

Acquiring DLo was also about keeping Durant's max slot. If we had lost it we had no way to recoup it and also it would've given us even less flexibility.

You're using hindsight with Winslow. That was a deadline deal that wasn't on the table last summer.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#47 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 8:54 pm

ClutchUp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:

If you wanted Covington that's fine but how do you make that trade without acquiring DLo(which your criticizing) to entice Minnesota? You can't have it both ways unless you preferred to give up our first round pick this year to acquire Covington in a separate deal.

Acquiring DLo was also about keeping Durant's max slot. If we had lost it we had no way to recoup it and also it would've given us even less flexibility.

You're using hindsight with Winslow. That was a deadline deal that wasn't on the table last summer.

this isn't hindsight at all, I said at the time of the trade that Iguodala was a + asset and it was absolutely ridiculous that Myers GAVE AWAY a future first to unload him...he turned a plus asset into a negative asset just so he can sign a net negative player like Dlo who doesn't even fit this team to a max contract

and yea, he could've salvaged it somewhat by getting Covington back, but instead decides to trade for another overpaid net negative player instead in Wiggins, only consolation prize being is that we a 21 1st (depending on where it lands).
clyde21
RealGM

Post#48 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 8:55 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:

you mean most of which are garbage transactions like drafting Poole and Evans and resigning a completely broken down Looney who can barely even stay on the court at this point? that's what you're hanging your hat on? or are you flexing nuts on the Marquese **** Chriss transaction?
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM

Post#49 » by KevinMcreynolds » Mon Apr 6, 2020 8:58 pm

clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

Now you're just making **** up to support your narrative.

-He never thought DLo was a good fit, he literally traded him as soon as he could.
-How did he neglect the wing position? What in-season move was he supposed to make while we're making a run at the finals? And once the offseason came what move should he have made with nothing but minimum contracts available? Tbh Burks was probably the best he could have possibly done.
-He didn't know KD was leaving. KD said he decided in his head he was leaving midway through the season and never actually notified Myers of his intentions. Myers can't rely on twitterverse rumblings.
-When we traded Iguodala and when Memphis traded him were completely different situations. We had to give something up to get rid of Iguodala because Memphis knew we literally had to clear the space that day. Whereas, Memphis could take their time and held out for 4 months until a team needing to make a playoff push needed him. And you conveniently left out they also had to give up Jae Crowder and take on Dion Waiters contract to get Winslow.

clyde21
RealGM

Post#50 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:07 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
ClutchUp wrote:

-He never thought DLo was a good fit, he literally traded him as soon as he could.
-How did he neglect the wing position? What in-season move was he supposed to make while we're making a run at the finals? And once the offseason came what move should he have made with nothing but minimum contracts available? Tbh Burks was probably the best he could have possibly done.
-He didn't know KD was leaving. KD said he decided in his head he was leaving midway through the season and never actually notified Myers of his intentions. Myers can't rely on twitterverse rumblings.
-When we traded Iguodala and when Memphis traded him were completely different situations. We had to give something up to get rid of Iguodala because Memphis knew we literally had to clear the space that day. Whereas, Memphis could take their time and held out for 4 months until a team needing to make a playoff push needed him. And you conveniently left out they also had to give up Jae Crowder and take on Dion Waiters contract to get Winslow.

lol, yes he did, he literally said D-Lo was a great fit and didn't want to trade him:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/bob-myers-explains-what-attracted-warriors-dangelo-russell-trade

now you can say Myers was BSing but I am not making anything up, Myers is on record saying D-Lo is a great fit here and did not as any point trade him to flip him.

i'd venture to say that Myers actually did think Dlo was a good fit here considering he drafted a broke version of D-Lo in Jordan Poole in the first round, but ended up trading him because it was obvious that the experiment was a collossal failure as many including myself predicted it would be.

and what the **** do you mean how did he neglect the wing position? when was the last time he drafted a wing prospect? or brought one in via UDFA? we just had 3 picks in a draft deep with wings and he came out with a whopping ZERO wing prospects from the class AFTER Durant left. our only functional wing on the roster who was a + asset he ended up trading away so he can sign DeAngelo **** Russell.

and everyone knew KD was leaving, almost everyone predicted it, and that's his job to know KD was leaving, coming up with contingency plans if your key FA leaves in FA is literally part of his job description...what was his contingency plan? going into the **** year Glen Robinson at 3 next to Steph/DLo...LOL.

and yea, Myers got caught with his dick hanging out his pants in the Iguodala trade, he did't have to make the D-Lo trade, and the idea that he had to give away a future 1st to get rid of Iguodala is hysterical...could've easily flipped him to Dallas instead for a second rounder but he panicked like a turd and gave in to Memphis because he had no **** contingency plan to KD leaving.
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,016

Post#51 » by GQ Hot Dog » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:07 pm

clyde21 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
oaktownwarriors87 wrote:
You mean he traded Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala, a few draft picks to get DeAngelo Russel, who he flipped for Wiggins and a first rounder?

Kevin Durant was gone regardless. We had no control over where he was going to play this season so the way I articulated the trade is more accurate.

you do know that Iguodala was eventually flipped for Justise Winslow, right? you have to factor that in. he traded what was clearly a + asset in Iguodala and GAVE AWAY a 1st rounder to do it, just for the priviledge to give a **** **** player like Dlo 30mil a year when everyone and their mom knew Dlo was a trash fit on this team.

and yes, KD was gone regardless, he failed to plan for it, we went into this year with Glen **** Robinson as our starting wing, the most important position in the NBA today and he thought it was a good idea to completely ignore it

how does he FINALLY address it? by trading for one of THE worst contracts in the entire NBA in Andrew Wiggins when he could've had one of the best in Robert Covington instead.

Blatant historical revisionism. A healthy Justice Winslow was not available for Iguodala at the beginning of the season.

What was available and only at the trade deadline was a perpetually injured Winslow, a terrible player in Dion Waiters and a useful but scandalously overpaid Gorgui Dieng and their combined albatross salaries of 2 yr $84 million+. Memphis took an absolute bath on that deal, the only rationale being that they had resigned themselves to not being a free agent draw and so they had no better way to spend that money. And you're trying to tell me that Memphis won that trade? That's a joke. Miami fleeced Memphis by moving three contract busts in exchange for players that were actually going to play for them AND shed all that dead money.

Finally, finagling a top tier but misused talent like Wiggins AND a massively valuable first round pick just goes to show how fantastic a GM Myers is and what a crap judge of talent you are. I look forward to your rationalizations the next few years as Wiggins shows himself to be the ideal wing alongside Steph and Klay.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM

Post#52 » by KevinMcreynolds » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:09 pm

clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

you mean most of which are garbage transactions like drafting Poole and Evans and resigning a completely broken down Looney who can barely even stay on the court at this point? that's what you're hanging your hat on? or are you flexing nuts on the Marquese **** Chriss transaction?

with no cap space he got

DLo
Looney
WCS
Burks
GRIII
D. Lee
Chriss
Spellman
Bowman
Poole
Paschall

All players that will be in NBA rotations next season. Go look at what other teams with no cap space did and get back to me.

KevinMcreynolds
RealGM

Post#53 » by KevinMcreynolds » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:12 pm

clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

lol, yes he did, he literally said D-Lo was a great fit and didn't want to trade him:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/bob-myers-explains-what-attracted-warriors-dangelo-russell-trade

now you can say Myers was BSing but I am not making anything up, Myers is on record saying D-Lo is a great fit here and did not as any point trade him to flip him.

He has to say that. What's he going to say? "naw, he's a terrible fit but we needed to acquire an asset." That'd be a great way to welcome DLo to the team :crazy: :lol:

clyde21
RealGM

Post#54 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:15 pm

thinkingwarriors wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
Kevin Durant was gone regardless. We had no control over where he was going to play this season so the way I articulated the trade is more accurate.

you do know that Iguodala was eventually flipped for Justise Winslow, right? you have to factor that in. he traded what was clearly a + asset in Iguodala and GAVE AWAY a 1st rounder to do it, just for the priviledge to give a **** **** player like Dlo 30mil a year when everyone and their mom knew Dlo was a trash fit on this team.

and yes, KD was gone regardless, he failed to plan for it, we went into this year with Glen **** Robinson as our starting wing, the most important position in the NBA today and he thought it was a good idea to completely ignore it

how does he FINALLY address it? by trading for one of THE worst contracts in the entire NBA in Andrew Wiggins when he could've had one of the best in Robert Covington instead.

Blatant historical revisionism. A healthy Justice Winslow was not available for Iguodala at the beginning of the season.

What was available and only at the trade deadline was a perpetually injured Winslow, a terrible player in Dion Waiters and a useful but scandalously overpaid Gorgui Dieng and their combined albatross salaries of 2 yr $84 million+. Memphis took an absolute bath on that deal, the only rationale being that they had resigned themselves to not being a free agent draw and so they had no better way to spend that money. And you're trying to tell me that Memphis won that trade? That's a joke. Miami fleeced Memphis by moving three contract busts in exchange for players that were actually going to play for them AND shed all that dead money.

Finally, finagling a top tier but misused talent like Wiggins AND a massively valuable first round pick just goes to show how fantastic a GM Myers is and what a crap judge of talent you are. I look forward to your rationalizations the next few years as Wiggins shows himself to be the ideal wing alongside Steph and Klay.

blatant reading comprehension issues

i never said he could've traded for Winslow before the season, I said he GAVE AWAY a 1st rounder to get rid of Iguodala who was a clearly a PLUS asset that netted another team Justise Winslow...he had to PAY to give away what was CLEARLY a positive asset that could've netted US something at the deadline instead (irrelevant if it's Winslow or something else).

and calling Wiggins a 'top tier talent' is quite hysterical given he's been abjectively one of THE worst players and one of THE worst contracts in the entire league on a per minute basis going on 6 years now, but have at it.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#55 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:18 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:

He has to say that. What's he going to say? "naw, he's a terrible fit but we needed to acquire an asset." That'd be a great way to welcome DLo to the team :crazy: :lol:

you said I'm making **** up...what did I make up exactly? Myers traded for D-Lo. Myers said D-Lo is a long term piece here. Myers said he's a great fit here. He drafted a broke version of D-Lo in Poole in the 1st round...what else am i supposed to think exactly?

and even IF Myers' big elaborate plan was to flip D-Lo for Wiggins at the deadline...lmao...we essentially traded Justise Winslow, a 2024 first round pick for Wiggins and a 21 first round pick while getting hard capped in the process and taking on a trash contract for 3 more seasons...what a brilliant plan. :lol:
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager

Post#56 » by GQ Hot Dog » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:20 pm

oaktownwarriors87 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
oaktownwarriors87 wrote:
You mean he traded Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala, a few draft picks to get DeAngelo Russel, who he flipped for Wiggins and a first rounder?

No, it's less accurate because it leaves out what actually happened. Sure, KD was gone, but the Warriors head leverage because of his bird rights. That leverage got us DeAngelo Russell. They sacrificed Iguodala and a protected first rounder to make it happen, and gave a 2nd rounder to Brooklyn.

They did not trade Igudoala for Wiggins.

-Andre Igudoala
-Kevin Durant
-First Round Draft Pick
-Second Round Draft Pick

That is what was traded in order to get Russell, who the Warriors flipped for Wiggins and a pick.

This isn't an example of a great GM, just a GM picking up the scraps.

How many draft picks has he had? How many guys has he signed to minimum contracts? Just because a few MIGHT be decent rotation players doesn't make him a good GM.

You're not going to get very far playing roulette if you pick red every time.

The Warriors had minimal leverage with KD's rights. He and Kyrie had already agreed to sign with Brooklyn when Myers approached them about using KD's bird rights to increase the amount of money they could offer Jordan as otherwise he would have had to sign for the midlevel exception.

Essentially, the Warriors traded ~$4 million in cap space to Brooklyn, Iguodala, a protected 2024 1st and a 2025 2nd in exchange for D'lo on a max contract which became Wiggins, an extremely valuable 2021 1st and a 2021 2nd.

IMO, Wiggins is easily the best and most valuable player in the deal AND we got a valuable 1st and 2nd to boot. This was a Myers masterclass on GMing.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
KevinMcreynolds
RealGM

Post#57 » by KevinMcreynolds » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:40 pm

clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

you said I'm making **** up...what did I make up exactly? Myers traded for D-Lo. Myers said D-Lo is a long term piece here. Myers said he's a great fit here. He drafted a broke version of D-Lo in Poole in the 1st round...what else am i supposed to think exactly?

and even IF Myers' big elaborate plan was to flip D-Lo for Wiggins at the deadline...lmao...we essentially traded Justise Winslow, a 2024 first round pick for Wiggins and a 21 first round pick while getting hard capped in the process and taking on a trash contract for 3 more seasons...what a brilliant plan. :lol:

Every point you made in that post was taking your own speculation and saying it was Bob Myers actual reality or opinion.

Really the only thing I can even entertain is him "not getting wings in the draft." The only wings he could have taken instead that might be NBA players are Keldon Johnson and Kevin Porter. I like both of them, I actually have both of them on my dynasty team, but neither is going to be anything more than a rotation player, and I think Poole is a potential rotation player as well so it's not really a blunder on Myers part. Every wing taken in the 2nd round looks like doo doo. Carsen Edwards is trash. I still like Okpala, but I don't really consider him a wing.

clyde21
RealGM

Post#58 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 9:53 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:

Every point you made in that post was taking your own speculation and saying it was Bob Myers actual reality or opinion.

Really the only thing I can even entertain is him "not getting wings in the draft." The only wings he could have taken instead that might be NBA players are Keldon Johnson and Kevin Porter. I like both of them, I actually have both of them on my dynasty team, but neither is going to be anything more than a rotation player, and I think Poole is a potential rotation player as well so it's not really a blunder on Myers part. Every wing taken in the 2nd round looks like doo doo. Carsen Edwards is trash. I still like Okpala, but I don't really consider him a wing.

well, you're speculating too? you're speculating that Myers wanted to trade D-Lo this entire time...based on what? we don't know that for a fact, and again like I said, even if that was all part of Myers' plan, terrible execution across the board...again we essentially traded Winslow/1st for Wiggins/1st, picked up one of the worst contracts in the league and hard capped ourselves in the process...am I supposed to applaud that?
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager

Post#59 » by GQ Hot Dog » Mon Apr 6, 2020 10:00 pm

clyde21 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

i never said he could've traded for Winslow before the season, I said he GAVE AWAY a 1st rounder to get rid of Iguodala who was a clearly a PLUS asset that netted another team Justise Winslow...he had to PAY to give away what was CLEARLY a positive asset that could've netted US something at the deadline instead (irrelevant if it's Winslow or something else).

and calling Wiggins a 'top tier talent' is quite hysterical given he's been abjectively one of THE worst players and one of THE worst contracts in the entire league on a per minute basis going on 6 years now, but have at it.

This is an example of vulgar formal thinking. Essentially, you're saying if Iguodala was traded at the deadline as a plus asset, he could have been traded at any time as a plus asset. But formal thinking is fallacious thinking. You have to think of it dialectically. When the Warriors needed to clear Iguodala's salary nobody was willing to take him on for no salary in return without an asset attached. So at the beginning of the season he was a negative asset. When he was traded to Miami, they were willing to give up a marginally plus asset of Winslow but also insisted on attaching a whole bunch of wasted money. So was it really a plus to get Winslow in exchange for having to pay a ton of bad money next season? Memphis thought it was because they had no use for that money because they don't expect to attract any free agents. For the Warriors the cap room was more valuable to secure a player like Wiggins and a more valuable 1st than the one they gave up than it would be for a marginal plus asset like Winslow. The two clubs' situations were not at all the same and you're willfully overlooking that.
The hottest of takes...
clyde21
RealGM

Post#60 » by clyde21 » Mon Apr 6, 2020 10:05 pm

thinkingwarriors wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:

This is an example of vulgar formal thinking. Essentially, you're saying if Iguodala was traded at the deadline as a plus asset, he could have been traded at any time as a plus asset. But formal thinking is fallacious thinking. You have to think of it dialectically. When the Warriors needed to clear Iguodala's salary nobody was willing to take him on for no salary in return without an asset attached. So at the beginning of the season he was a negative asset. When he was traded to Miami, they were willing to give up a marginally plus asset of Winslow but also insisted on attaching a whole bunch of wasted money. So was it really a plus to get Winslow in exchange for having to pay a ton of bad money next season? Memphis thought it was because they had no use for that money because they don't expect to attract any free agents. For the Warriors the cap room was more valuable to secure a player like Wiggins and a more valuable 1st than the one they gave up than it would be for a marginal plus asset like Winslow. The two clubs' situations were not at all the same and you're willfully overlooking that.

Iguodala was always a plus asset...what are you talking? he would've been a plus asset before the season and was clearly still a plus asset at the deadline...Myers completely misread the market for Iguodala and instead of treating him as a + asset he gave away a first rounder the same way Minny had to give away a first rounder for someone to take on Wiggins. it's stupid dumb on every level no matter how u slice it.

Return to Golden State Warriors