ImageImageImageImageImage

Other forums for NBA talk?

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,400

Other forums for NBA talk? 

Post#1 » by ILOVEIT » Tue May 19, 2020 2:17 am

Realgm is great....but recently it's continuous shifting of the screen as it pummels me with adds is getting old.

Anyone have another forum they use to chat hoops?
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Re: Other forums for NBA talk? 

Post#2 » by Coxy » Tue May 19, 2020 2:43 am

ILOVEIT wrote:Realgm is great....but recently it's continuous shifting of the screen as it pummels me with adds is getting old.

Yeah these ads are getting very tiresome. I get website monotization, but when it starts grating on user experience, and that is the primary reason why users visit, then it becomes a real pain in the rear.
xdrta+
General Manager
And1: 7,239

Post#3 » by xdrta+ » Tue May 19, 2020 6:13 am

It must be bad, my adblocker shows it blocked 20 ads since I came on about 2 minutes ago. Geez, that's ridiculous.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#4 » by Quazza » Tue May 19, 2020 7:20 am

xdrta+ wrote:It must be bad, my adblocker shows it blocked 20 ads since I came on about 2 minutes ago. Geez, that's ridiculous.

yeah mines sitting on 23

add blockers are crucial
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,321

Post#5 » by NeoWarriors » Tue May 19, 2020 1:28 pm

I use the mobile app, I don't get any ads. Reddit is the only other place I go for warriors talk. And we know how toxic that site is. But still better than the general board.

Sent from my Golden State Warriors Protoast Elite toaster using RealGM mobile app
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#6 » by Little Digger » Tue May 19, 2020 6:35 pm

None that I can recommend
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 227

Post#7 » by CR Reina » Wed May 20, 2020 6:13 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:Realgm is great....but recently it's continuous shifting of the screen as it pummels me with adds is getting old.

We turned off the ad causing the described issue and are working to fix it permanently.

As a general practice, we always take into account how the ads on the site will impact your user experience. Feedback is appreciated as we strongly take that into account and are glad to make adjustments. Most of the issues we receive feedback on involve types of ads that we want to prevent from appearing on RealGM as much as you do.

Return to Golden State Warriors