3. Howard for MLE
4. TPE + 2x 2nd rnd picks for 1y rental Schroder
5. Dunn for vet MN

C Howard Carter Chriss
PF Green Pashall Looney
SF Wiggins Avdija
SG Klay Lee Pool
PG Curry Schroder Dunn

Carter and Dunn were the two best defenders in Chicago in last two years. The impact is here for both players.
delsol650
Sixth Man
And1: 61

Re: TPE/MLE/Draft 

Post#242 » by delsol650 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:00 am

In wouldn't give frp for convington....

If DH doesn't get the offers he thinks he should get, he will take the highest low/mle he can get, that won't happen right away and he'd probably sign when all options dry out near end of Free Agency.

Deni has always been my pick of they don't draft weisman at 2# and end up trading down. Im thinking young Gallanari. He has the tools and style that fits warrior ball.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Reppin the BAY since 86' - aka= KLANKALICIOUS WWNET
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 12,932

Post#243 » by whatisacenter » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:30 pm

Trade down with Chicago:

#2 + TPE for #4 Satoransky and Markkanen. It would give the Warriors more depth, 3 point shooting and first pick of the trade down guys after Ball, Wiseman and Edwards. It would give the Bulls cap relief and Wiseman or Ball if they are high on one of them.
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
Scoots1994
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,023

Post#244 » by Scoots1994 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:32 am

whatisacenter wrote:Trade down with Chicago:

#2 + TPE for #4 Satoransky and Markkanen. It would give the Warriors more depth, 3 point shooting and first pick of the trade down guys after Ball, Wiseman and Edwards. It would give the Bulls cap relief and Wiseman or Ball if they are high on one of them.

I'd do that.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#245 » by Mylie10 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:49 am

I don’t see how the Bulls put up Markkanen and Satoranski just to move up two spots. That’s crazy talk.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#246 » by Mylie10 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:56 am

TRADE DOWN SCENARIO:

#2 for #6/Heurter.........Draft Vassell or Haliburton
MLE - Gasol or Baynes
TPE - Winslow
Vet. Min. - Robinson

Curry/ Haliburton/ Poole
Klay/ Heurter/ G. Robinson
Wiggins/ Winslow
Draymond/ Paschall
Gasol/ Chriss/ Looney

Fringe guys; Bowman, Mulder, Smiley, Lee

BOOM!!!!
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
ChuckDurn
Assistant Coach
And1: 789

Post#247 » by ChuckDurn » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:59 am

Scoots1994 wrote:

I'd do that.

Chicago wouldn’t. It’s been reported recently that the Bulls are valuing Markkanen higher than Carter, and probably wouldn’t be willing to use him to move up to 2..... much less adding Satoransky.
If I don't have anything funny to say, can I still have a signature?
ahmetmekin
Pro Prospect
And1: 476

Post#248 » by ahmetmekin » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 am

Mylie10 wrote:TRADE DOWN SCENARIO:

#2 for #6/Heurter.........Draft Vassell or Haliburton
MLE - Gasol or Baynes
TPE - Winslow
Vet. Min. - Robinson

Curry/ Haliburton/ Poole
Klay/ Heurter/ G. Robinson
Wiggins/ Winslow
Draymond/ Paschall
Gasol/ Chriss/ Looney

Fringe guys; Bowman, Mulder, Smiley, Lee

BOOM!!!!

Gasol literally could not move his legs against the Celtics this year. So I don't know if he can really help. But MLE to a vet C is the right idea. Ibaka, Baynes, Howard. I like all these options.
TPE- I prefer Covington and Oubre.
#2 for #6/Huerter- I really like this one. Optimal spot for us.
For vet min- GRIII is a really good option there. Is it possible to get Teague?
I'll be really pissed if the roster is much worse compared to this.
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 12,932

Post#249 » by whatisacenter » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:15 am

ChuckDurn wrote:
Scoots1994 wrote:

I'd do that.

Chicago wouldn’t. It’s been reported recently that the Bulls are valuing Markkanen higher than Carter, and probably wouldn’t be willing to use him to move up to 2..... much less adding Satoransky.

Yeah, I thought the Bulls might need cap space which would make the TPE desirable but they don’t.
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
Scoots1994
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,023

Post#250 » by Scoots1994 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 am

ChuckDurn wrote:
Scoots1994 wrote:

I'd do that.

No doubt, that's why it's an easy trade to approve for the Warriors :)

I don't particularly value Carter all that high either.
B-King
Rookie
And1: 208

Post#251 » by B-King » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:55 am

I want to see the Dubs make run at Myles Turner:

GS trades #51 and future second to The Knicks, who first picks up Bobby Porto’s’ option and then promptly flips him to the Warriors.

GS trades Portis, future lightly protected 1st round pick and Minnesota 2021 2nd round pick to the Pacers for Turner.
ChuckDurn
Assistant Coach

Post#252 » by ChuckDurn » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:34 pm

B-King wrote:I want to see the Dubs make run at Myles Turner:

GS trades #51 and future second to The Knicks, who first picks up Bobby Porto’s’ option and then promptly flips him to the Warriors.

GS trades Portis, future lightly protected 1st round pick and Minnesota 2021 2nd round pick to the Pacers for Turner.

I’d like to try to get Turner as well, but think it would take a lot more than that to get him (Indiana would probably get much sweeter offers). Portis doesn’t have any real value in the league, and people would expect any future Warriors pick (in the next 3-4 years) to be no better than #25 or so, so that isn’t much. To get Turner, I think we’d need to put in at least 1 of the #2 pick, or Minnesota’s pick.
B-King
Rookie

Post#253 » by B-King » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:39 pm

ChuckDurn wrote:
B-King wrote:I want to see the Dubs make run at Myles Turner:

I’d like to try to get Turner as well, but think it would take a lot more than that to get him (Indiana would probably get much sweeter offers). Portis doesn’t have any real value in the league, and people would expect any future Warriors pick (in the next 3-4 years) to be no better than #25 or so, so that isn’t much. To get Turner, I think we’d need to put in at least 1 of the #2 pick, or Minnesota’s pick.

The value of Portis is that he comes off the books at the end of the season and is $2.25M less than Turner. Turner has some warts too with lack of playing time and injuries. Not sure what the fair market value is for him.

The Celtics will probably offer the best package for Turner in terms of picks, but Ainge hordes his picks like a leprechaun protects his gold. His window will pass him up if he doesn't make a move without ripping the other party off.
ShayDee
Rookie
And1: 261

Post#254 » by ShayDee » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:01 pm

New plan

#2 pick for George Hill + 13 + 24 + Lakers 2021 FRP(protected 8-30, conveys to 2022 unprotected)

MLE for a starting C

Trade up from 24 to Draft Bane

Pick Bey or any wing remaining at 13

So summary
TPE George Hill
MLE Baynes/Ibaka/Gasol/Len/RoLo (in order of priority)
Draft Bey + Bane

PG Steph, Hill, Poole
SG Klay, Bane, Lee
SF Wiggins, Bey, JTA/GR3/Jeff Green/Danuel House
PF Draymond, Paschall, Smailagic
C Baynes, Looney, Chriss
SAKURABA216
Starter
And1: 817

Post#255 » by SAKURABA216 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:57 pm

That’s a whole lot of work to acquire George “Dick Pic” Hill.
WarriorGM
General Manager
And1: 3,691

Post#256 » by WarriorGM » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Warriors need defense. Any better defenders than Danny Green on the table?
ChuckDurn
Assistant Coach

Post#257 » by ChuckDurn » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:31 pm

WarriorGM wrote:Warriors need defense. Any better defenders than Danny Green on the table?

Kris Dunn now blows Green away on D. But I don't particularly want him either, and we need to prioritize getting guys to back-up SF and start at C before we bring in more guards (particularly any on salaries that prohibit going after the other priorities).
Bimbo_Coles
Pro Prospect
And1: 26

Post#258 » by Bimbo_Coles » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:14 pm

TPE: 2021 GSW Pick (Lottery Protected) for Oubre
MLE: Kris Dunn
Draft: Wiseman
Vet Min: GRIII

Warriors load up on athleticism and defence. Dunn fills the Livingston role as a non-shooting distributer who plays great D. With Wiggins + Oubre, we've got versatile wing pairing we had with Barnes / Iggy. And Wiseman gives us something we've never quite had before.
ChuckDurn
Assistant Coach

Post#259 » by ChuckDurn » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Just had an interesting idea......

I wonder if Gasol would be inclined to sign with us for the MLE (and not go back to Spain, or take more money elsewhere) if we got his Spanish amigo, Rubio. I'd call him and ask - and if he says he'd come, I'd work with OKC to try to get Rubio (TPE), offering up our '21 pick and maybe some other small asset. Not sure if that would be enough, but I wouldn't offer more. I'd imagine that if we weren't in a pandemic, San Francisco would be a place both guys would love to live, but I don't know if the math changes for them on that because of the pandemic.

And if that was known (whether they'd want to be paired together, and could be obtained), I'd have hoped the Warriors traded down a bit in the draft to take a wing (Okoro? Vassell?) and pick up some other assets. Like, maybe a small one that could be flipped to OKC (or included in some way......)
B-King
Rookie

Post#260 » by B-King » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:33 am

We need Hayward to opt out and this might open up the TPE to come into play for teams coveting Gordon.

Return to Golden State Warriors