ImageImageImageImageImage

Bowman, Mulder or Toscanini-Anderson

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

B-King
Junior
And1: 38

Re: Bowman, Mulder or Toscanini-Anderson 

Post#21 » by B-King » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:34 am

TB wrote:I enjoyed watching Bowman's rookie year, and want to see him have a chance to develop into a Pat Bev type.

Watching his defense intensity is definitely a huge plus. It is just extremely hard to gauge how these guys would do in meaningful games and minutes.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 8,435

Post#22 » by Mylie10 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:07 am

B-King wrote:
TB wrote:I enjoyed watching Bowman's rookie year, and want to see him have a chance to develop into a Pat Bev type.

Watching his defense intensity is definitely a huge plus. It is just extremely hard to gauge how these guys would do in meaningful games and minutes.

There were a couple of games and instances where Bowman was bringing it on somebody like Beverly. I think it was Beverly actually. And Bowman caught their attention with his intensity. I have no doubt he will bring it defensively.
Quazza - Zion was kinda like watching an old Godzilla movie where hes just walking around a miniature city and smashing everything
SinceGatlingWasARookie
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,345

Post#23 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:14 pm

Mulder needs a good camp to knock another player off of the Warriors. I am not completely sure I believe In Mulder yet.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/gleague/players/m/muldemy01d.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/muldemy01.html

I will add Lee, Poole, Paschall, and Chriss and Looney to the list of guys vulenerable to Mulder.

I think Lee is an NBA player. A bad team having good team chemistry like last year's Warriors is unusual. Lee might be part of that.
Paschall better not show up fat and out of shape thinking he has already earned an NBA career. Looney can't be injured every year. There is a reason teams gave up on Chriss. What has Poole proven.

I think Bowman has proven to me that he is at mininmum 3rd string point guard 12th man quality but not every team decides to use their 12 man spot on a 3rd string point guard. Actuallly I am ready to hand Bowman 10 minutes a game in playing time but Bowman has not proven he deserves that.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 1,772

Post#24 » by cdubbz » Sun Aug 2, 2020 2:25 am

B-King wrote:Barring injury one or two of these guys are cut next year. They all had some moments on a terrible team. I think Mulder is the first to go with Bowman the second most likely. The backcourt is crowded with Klay coming back.

I like Bowman as a 3rd point guard for his defense and is a good ball handler and can run the offense. Mulder is a terrific shooter but I feel is replaceable and JTA is a nice story with versatility but I’d cut him for someone better.

I do like D Lee for continuity purposes and he’s older and knows his role.

If I had to pick one....Bowman. 3rd string point guard is important esp in games we rest Curry or Curry is injured. Bowman is competent in our offense.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
Scoots1994
Bench Warmer
And1: 173

Post#25 » by Scoots1994 » Sun Aug 2, 2020 2:43 pm

Bowman has had runs of good shooting at BC, I could see him taking a significant step in his 2nd year and he certainly has more potential than Mulder. Mulder is a more natural shooter but less than Bowman at everything else.

I hope the NBA rolls with expanded rosters for next year so the Warriors can keep developing these guys.
cladden
Analyst
And1: 264

Post#26 » by cladden » Thu Aug 6, 2020 3:13 am

Mylie10 wrote:
xdrta+ wrote:
B-King wrote:Does anyone think that Lee might be on the bubble too?

His contract is only partially guaranteed ($600k) so it's possible. But with only 8 guaranteed contracts there are a lot of slots to fill. Pretty sure he'll be kept above the 3 guys mentioned.

If it’s between him and Mulder I’m going X Files

I gotta assume that the Curry-family connection will count in his favor though.

Return to Golden State Warriors