ImageImageImageImageImage

Steph in the bubble would have been amazing.

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Flash Falcon X
General Manager
And1: 4,706

Steph in the bubble would have been amazing. 

Post#1 » by Flash Falcon X » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:15 am

What do you think?

Watching the Playoffs and seeing so many guys struggle on offense like Lillard, Harden, Westbrook, Giannis, Siakim, etc. just makes me miss watching Steph even more. Steph would be scoring with ease right now.

No travel, more rest, I could easily see Steph having a bunch of epic games with his shooting ability. No one else in the bubble has that type of attribute to get hot with both high efficiency and high volume.

But can’t really complain since this year really is a down year that we had to accept. Too many injuries, especially with Klay recovering the ACL.

Will work out well in the long run with the #2 pick as a possible trading chip and also our core guys finally have rest, which helps when we reload for another championship run. But can’t help but imagine Steph killing it in Orlando right now. Even Klay could have pulled off some 50 point explosions with no road crowds to worry about. :lol:
#DubNation
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Re: Steph in the bubble would have been amazing. 

Post#2 » by Little Digger » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:34 am

Ya man I’m with you..Bubble Ball is the nuts
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Steph in the bubble would have been amazing. 

Post#3 » by Mylie10 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:21 am

You just like saying Bubble........and Nuts
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...

Return to Golden State Warriors