ImageImageImageImageImage

2020 Draft Thread, Part 2

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

Little Digger
Head Coach
Posts: 6,202
And1: 2,312
Joined: Aug 01, 2010
   

Re: 2020 Draft Thread, Part 2 

Post#2221 » by Little Digger » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Little Digger wrote:I always had James Wiseman #1 on my BIG BOARD


You know I was preaching for P Williams, but at 4 to Chicago that shocked the eff out of me. How do you feel about your boy Okoro getting stuck with pukey Cleveland?


Yeah I don’t see the fit on the one, but he’s damn good.
why would anybody care about Williams current fit with the Bulls?
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
User avatar
Mylie10
RealGM
Posts: 39,595
And1: 8,984
Joined: Sep 16, 2005
Location: * Chokers! *
Contact:
     

Re: 2020 Draft Thread, Part 2 

Post#2222 » by Mylie10 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:31 pm

Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
You know I was preaching for P Williams, but at 4 to Chicago that shocked the eff out of me. How do you feel about your boy Okoro getting stuck with pukey Cleveland?


Yeah I don’t see the fit on the one, but he’s damn good.
why would anybody care about Williams current fit with the Bulls?



I don’t care but I was thinking about the weird fit of Okoro to Cleveland.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
donkeylips
Starter
Posts: 2,029
And1: 768
Joined: Apr 22, 2010

Re: 2020 Draft Thread, Part 2 

Post#2223 » by donkeylips » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Cleveland’s defense sucks, so they drafted the best defender
I can hawk a loogie eight feet in the air and catch it with my tongue.
User avatar
Mylie10
RealGM
Posts: 39,595
And1: 8,984
Joined: Sep 16, 2005
Location: * Chokers! *
Contact:
     

Re: 2020 Draft Thread, Part 2 

Post#2224 » by Mylie10 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 pm

I know you guys. I get why Cleveland pulled the trigger. I just don’t see Okoro fitting with the group they have that’s all. I get why Cleveland would pick him, he’s a stud defensively.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
wco81
RealGM
Posts: 11,482
And1: 4,172
Joined: Jul 04, 2013
     

Re: 2020 Draft Thread, Part 2 

Post#2225 » by wco81 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:55 pm

OK, time for new thread for the next draft, unless there are some UDFAs that are still out there for the Warriors to sign.

I've heard claims that 2021 could be the best draft class in almost 20 years.
Scoots1994
Starter
Posts: 2,234
And1: 294
Joined: Jun 24, 2018
       

Re: 2020 Draft Thread, Part 2 

Post#2226 » by Scoots1994 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:59 am

wco81 wrote:OK, time for new thread for the next draft, unless there are some UDFAs that are still out there for the Warriors to sign.

I've heard claims that 2021 could be the best draft class in almost 20 years.


I've heard that about most drafts over the past 20 years.

Return to Golden State Warriors