ImageImageImageImageImage

What do you think about this team?

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

killmongrel
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,385
And1: 617
Joined: Sep 18, 2018
 

What do you think about this team? 

Post#1 » by killmongrel » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:25 pm

Trade Wiggins+2+future 1sts+seconds for TJ Warren and Turner. Trade TPE+Paschall+future 1st+seconds for Joe Ingles. Use MLE for Moe Harkless. Trade the rest of the TPE for Omari.

Steph/Ingles/Poole
Klay/Lee/Mulder
TJ/Harkless
Draymond/Looney/Omari
Turner/Chriss/Smailagic
User avatar
AdonalFoyle4Prez
Starter
Posts: 2,233
And1: 177
Joined: Jul 14, 2006

Re: What do you think about this team? 

Post#2 » by AdonalFoyle4Prez » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:04 pm

Please contribute to threads already created for these kind of topics.

Please shut this down, Moderator.
killmongrel
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,385
And1: 617
Joined: Sep 18, 2018
 

Re: What do you think about this team? 

Post#3 » by killmongrel » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:13 pm

AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:Please contribute to threads already created for these kind of topics.

Please shut this down, Moderator.


My bad. Sorry about that.
User avatar
AdonalFoyle4Prez
Starter
Posts: 2,233
And1: 177
Joined: Jul 14, 2006

Re: What do you think about this team? 

Post#4 » by AdonalFoyle4Prez » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:51 am

killmongrel wrote:
AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:Please contribute to threads already created for these kind of topics.

Please shut this down, Moderator.


My bad. Sorry about that.


All good, man. I’ve felt the rage from others in the past. So, you didn’t have to experience that. :nod:
freypies
Junior
Posts: 334
And1: 74
Joined: Feb 21, 2017

Re: What do you think about this team? 

Post#5 » by freypies » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:18 pm

I would absolutely love that team if it happened, but I don't think it's likely.

Turner/Ingles/Warren/Harkless will bring some much needed size and defense to the roster, and Ingle's playmaking will be very appreciated on the team as well.
ILOVEIT
RealGM
Posts: 10,839
And1: 1,946
Joined: May 28, 2004

Re: What do you think about this team? 

Post#6 » by ILOVEIT » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:39 pm

killmongrel wrote:Trade Wiggins+2+future 1sts+seconds for TJ Warren and Turner. Trade TPE+Paschall+future 1st+seconds for Joe Ingles. Use MLE for Moe Harkless. Trade the rest of the TPE for Omari.

Steph/Ingles/Poole
Klay/Lee/Mulder
TJ/Harkless
Draymond/Looney/Omari
Turner/Chriss/Smailagic


Can't believe I'm saying it...but I prefer Wiggins and any pick over TJ and Turner. It's pretty close...I think we win with those guys...but I just want to see the long slashing Wiggins on this team. I actually think he's about to explode as the REAL #1 pick after a difficult run in Minny.

So...Wiggins, Wiseman (assuming he's the real deal)...preferred.
Looking forward to 2073....bye bye pouting moody Durant...hello again the 73 win style of hoops!
Ilovethebay
Junior
Posts: 348
And1: 25
Joined: Feb 08, 2012
     

Re: What do you think about this team? 

Post#7 » by Ilovethebay » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:55 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:
killmongrel wrote:Trade Wiggins+2+future 1sts+seconds for TJ Warren and Turner. Trade TPE+Paschall+future 1st+seconds for Joe Ingles. Use MLE for Moe Harkless. Trade the rest of the TPE for Omari.

Steph/Ingles/Poole
Klay/Lee/Mulder
TJ/Harkless
Draymond/Looney/Omari
Turner/Chriss/Smailagic


Can't believe I'm saying it...but I prefer Wiggins and any pick over TJ and Turner. It's pretty close...I think we win with those guys...but I just want to see the long slashing Wiggins on this team. I actually think he's about to explode as the REAL #1 pick after a difficult run in Minny.

So...Wiggins, Wiseman (assuming he's the real deal)...preferred.


Interesting... With the 2 guys from Indy we would be the favorites to win it all in my opinion. While TJ isn't the greatest on D his proficiency on offense is pretty darn good. It will only get better with the spacing he would have here.

Return to Golden State Warriors


cron