ImageImageImageImageImage

Rob Parker: Steph and Klay can thank Durant for 2 of their rings, and Kyrie/Love injuries for the other.

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Re: Rob Parker: Steph and Klay can thank Durant for 2 of their rings, and Kyrie/Love injuries for the other. 

Post#22 » by FNQ » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Jimmy Recard wrote:Just stopped by to post this gem

oh my god that is just beautiful to see.. Barry is 100% right and I love when people dismantle unfair criticisms of LeBron. They treat him like he's a deity that can score at will and can win every single game if he just tried harder or did what they say (the morning after)

*commenting on basketball*

RB: "You dont know the game"

RP: "You dont know journalism!"

That sent me.. like journalism has anything to do with basketball.

Great find, thanks for this
xinxin
Sixth Man
And1: 1,371

Rob Parker: Steph and Klay can thank Durant for 2 of their rings, and Kyrie/Love injuries for the other. 

Post#23 » by xinxin » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:33 pm

So much for journalism... he’s just a contrarian because he knows being one makes him controversial and it’ll sell..

He’s just a douche..

https://www.espn.com.au/espn/story/_/id/8747379/espn-suspends-rob-parker-robert-griffin-iii-commentsImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kuya
Assistant Coach
And1: 808

Re: Rob Parker: Steph and Klay can thank Durant for 2 of their rings, and Kyrie/Love injuries for the other. 

Post#24 » by Kuya » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Rob Barker is on the same tier as Nick Sewer Rat Wright

Most trash opinions in all of sports media
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,170

Post#25 » by watch1958 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:58 pm

:)
nbabballfan18 wrote:https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2020-11-20-steph-and-klays-warriors-legacy-will-be-choking-3-1-finals-lead-to-lebron/

Rob Parker: “I think the dynasty was over already when Kevin Durant left… I never believed that they were just gonna go pick up where they left off. I know a lot of people thought they’d be right back and they’d be challengers but I never believed that. I remember that team as choking down a 3-1 lead. That’s the DNA of those guys without Kevin Durant. THIS was the team who choked down a 3-1 lead that set the record for the most wins in the regular season that hadn’t lost more than two games in a row all year, lost three games in a row in the Finals, two at home, and lost a Game 7 at home for all the marbles. They weren’t winning again, Kevin Durant made that team unbelievable. They were 8-1 in the NBA Finals with Kevin Durant. Once he walked, their window had already closed. This just nailed it shut… I don’t know how anybody could look at this team now and think they’re going to be competing for anything in the next five years.”

Rob Parker explains why he doesn’t think the Klay Thompson torn achilles officially ended the Golden State dynasty, as Rob says their dynasty started and ended with Kevin Durant’s arrival and exodus, saying Steph Curry, Draymond Green, and Klay’s 3-1 choke job to LeBron James' Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Finals forever embodied what the DNA of that team was without KD.

Rob details why Steph and Klay can thank Durant for two of their rings, and the injuries to Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love for the other.

Durant averaged 35.2/8.2/5.4 on 70 percent true shooting, and hit a dagger over Lebron in the 2017 Finals. Durant averaged 28.8/10.8/7.5 on 65.4 % true shooting in the 2018 Finals and hit the dagger in that series as well.
Gee, you joined RGM this week just for this one post!

Thanks! Can’t wait for more!
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,688

Post#26 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:53 pm

In the video if LeBron beats Draymond, he still has KD (with all of his length) waiting for him by the hoop. LeBron was right to pass.
LeBron wins nothing in Cleveland if Curry does't get injured.

Return to Golden State Warriors