ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 11: The Good Guys (6-4) vs the Holidays (6-4)

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Crazy-Canuck
RealGM
And1: 6,397

Re: Game 11: The Good Guys (6-4) vs the Holidays (6-4) 

Post#241 » by Crazy-Canuck » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:38 am

They should consider letting wiggins play pg on that second unit. Wannamaker is too much of a hit and miss. Hes basically the oubre of the bench mob.
Warriors Analyst
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,694

Post#242 » by Warriors Analyst » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:07 pm

Very frustrating loss. I thought we had this game until Mulder came out for Oubre. In those final minutes, the Pacers killed us because they kept the ball moving and because we had to respect their shooters so our defenders were running around out of position desperately trying to prevent open threes. Funny how another team can carve us up with their passing and the mere threat of their shooting and yet Kerr doesn't seem to make the connection between what's happening to us and what lineups could be on the court for us.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#243 » by FNQ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Crazy-Canuck wrote:They should consider letting wiggins play pg on that second unit. Wannamaker is too much of a hit and miss. Hes basically the oubre of the bench mob.

He pretty much does. Wanamaker a PG in size only.. Wiggins runs the offense of the 2nd unit. And needs someone to bail him out, it looks like. Paschall was that guy
marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 830

Post#244 » by marthafokker » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:48 pm

FNQ wrote:
Crazy-Canuck wrote:They should consider letting wiggins play pg on that second unit. Wannamaker is too much of a hit and miss. Hes basically the oubre of the bench mob.

He pretty much does. Wanamaker a PG in size only.. Wiggins runs the offense of the 2nd unit. And needs someone to bail him out, it looks like. Paschall was that guy

But Wanamaker being a SG that cannot shoot is pointless. He could shoot in theory, but not going is makes him useless.
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.
marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 830

Post#245 » by marthafokker » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:00 pm

I am not mad about the lost.

GSW needs to learn to play close games... Check.
Stay within range of keeping in the playoff.... Check.
Stay within range of keeping GSW 1st pick... Check.
Closer to Kerr's lightbulb going off that his rotation sucks.... Maybe?
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.
jaymo123
Starter
And1: 763

Post#246 » by jaymo123 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:38 pm

marthafokker wrote:I am not mad about the lost.

GSW needs to learn to play close games... Check.
Stay within range of keeping in the playoff.... Check.
Stay within range of keeping GSW 1st pick... Check.
Closer to Kerr's lightbulb going off that his rotation sucks.... Maybe?

I was with you till the last one. Kerr is stuck in his ways.
shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Post#247 » by shazam_guy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:44 pm

See, the Rule of Fan Boards is that EVERY game could have been won if only the players/coaches/management had listened to one or two fans and what they say after the fact. Especially things like "Curry has to score more," and other strokes of brilliance.

Sad, isn't it, that all this talent is going to waste while the NBA is full of poseurs who can't bring it like the REAL experts here?
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,407

Post#248 » by ILOVEIT » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:27 pm

The biggest issue on this team.....Lee....is out second best shooter :(
Wiggins has been awesome for us...but his shot is really shaky at times. Lee shows some real nice push shots and three point shooting.
So realizing that a journeyman player like Lee is our savior in these tight games...that's not good news :(
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,153

Post#249 » by cpower » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:59 pm

we are now bottom 5 in offense, how long are we going to stick with these non shooting lineup for? :banghead:
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#250 » by Mylie10 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:49 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:The biggest issue on this team.....Lee....is out second best shooter :(
Wiggins has been awesome for us...but his shot is really shaky at times. Lee shows some real nice push shots and three point shooting.
So realizing that a journeyman player like Lee is our savior in these tight games...that's not good news :(

In a perfect world Klay is playing, and that pushes everybody down a notch, which helps both the starting lineup and bench units.

And next year we'll hve Jessup as another Klay shooting clone. that will be nice as well.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#251 » by Little Digger » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 pm

Nico will push Steph to the bench
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,688

Post#252 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:45 am

Should we have game flower or game fruit?

Men even old men like young women. Wifes may not appreciate their husband’s love of young women. Young women may not appreciate old men’s love of of young women. Young women tend to find old men’s interest in them as sex objects to be yucky. When I was a young man I found gay men’s sexual interest in me to be somewhat yucky.

But the Kpop girls was kind of silly and fun. I like young east asian women as sex objects as much as I lie Other ethnicities of young women as sex objects. The advertisers are not about to stop using young women sex objects as a method to sell stuff to men. I don’t really think putting a the image of a sexy young women next to something you want to sell should be effective advertising but the advertisers are the experts on advertisers and if the advertisers believe that men can be manipulated by sex objects I will trust that the advertiser know their business. As far as I know I have never bought anything because the advertisers manipulated me with the image of a young woman placed next to their product.

I kind of resent political correctness. I kind of resent making the world safe for the minds of snowflakes or telling men not to be men fir the sake of women. I am all for protecting women but taking away our game girls?

I at least want men to get some credit for behaving themselves. Some women think all men are rapists. Real rapists usually rape more than one woman which leads women to think there are more rapists around then there really are. A large proportion of women being rape victims does not mean that a large proportion of men are rapists.

There are a lot of potential rapists amongst us but they don’t go raping women in public because they fear what non-rapist men will do to them if they catch them trying to rape a women. Most of us men would risk our lives to attack a rapist if they tried to rape somebody around us. We get no credit for keeping women from being raped on subways and in parking lots merely by us anti-rapist men being bystanders. Instead we have the idea being pushed that all men are rapists and are creating rape culture when actually the average men are the protectors of women.

The KPop girls placed in game threads did not make me feel like we were creating a negative culture for women but I am just another male pig who has no idea what it is like to be a woman. I love women and don’t want to hurt them or drive them away from realgm. Not that I think the the game gils would have much impact on female participation on realgm. Being obsessed enough with NBA to write posts on realgm seems like a stereotypically male behavior. Women are more practical than men in my opinion. Although women do seem to get obsessed with celebrities more than men do.

I suppose dropping game girls is the right thing to do but I will miss our board’s silly KPop girl uniqueness. Thanks Floppy, i thought the KPop thing was fun.

Return to Golden State Warriors