ImageImageImageImageImage

Should NBA players start playing in skirts?

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

KevinMcreynolds
RealGM
And1: 3,326

Re: Should NBA players start playing in skirts? 

Post#41 » by KevinMcreynolds » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:46 pm

FNQ wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:It’s just playing through some pain, it’s not like you can reaggrevate anything.

Yes you can. And worse, you can make other body parts vulnerable by trying to protect your broken ass

floppymoose wrote:Too much Vlad. Sixers can't handle it. Solid gold.

"I'm a big proponent of footwork. Believe me." ~Jim Barnett
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#42 » by and1GS » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:49 pm

Rub some dirt on it!
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
Outside
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,088

Post#43 » by Outside » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:55 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
FNQ wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:It’s just playing through some pain, it’s not like you can reaggrevate anything.

Yes you can. And worse, you can make other body parts vulnerable by trying to protect your broken ass

I don't understand this mission you're on. Players fall on their butts all the time during games, and Steph does regularly on drives to the hoop. He has an actual bone bruise in his tailbone. If he comes back early, not only is he diminished while dealing with the pain, if he falls on his butt, he could aggravate it and be out a month. That's with just a regular fall on his butt, not a fluke fall into the risers right on his tailbone.

Steph has proven himself sufficiently tough to play through injuries that he can play through. There are times to push that envelope, and there are times to be smart about it and hold off. Everything about this screams that he should be smart and wait.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#44 » by FNQ » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:14 pm

KevinMcreynolds wrote:
FNQ wrote:

I challenge you and your spokesman to a fight at the top of some stairs :box:
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#45 » by and1GS » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:07 am

Outside wrote:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:
FNQ wrote:

I don't understand this mission you're on. Players fall on their butts all the time during games, and Steph does regularly on drives to the hoop. He has an actual bone bruise in his tailbone. If he comes back early, not only is he diminished while dealing with the pain, if he falls on his butt, he could aggravate it and be out a month. That's with just a regular fall on his butt, not a fluke fall into the risers right on his tailbone.

Steph has proven himself sufficiently tough to play through injuries that he can play through. There are times to push that envelope, and there are times to be smart about it and hold off. Everything about this screams that he should be smart and wait.

Back in my day men didn't have butts to fall back on. We had to fall back on grit and determination. This generation is far too soft.
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
Old_Blue
Starter
And1: 790

Post#46 » by Old_Blue » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:19 am

and1GS wrote:Back in my day men didn't have butts to fall back on. We had to fall back on grit and determination. This generation is far too soft.

Steph damaged his butt, not his butt hole.
GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Post#47 » by shazam_guy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:56 am

I never inquired that closely into it myself. Glad you've done the research.

Return to Golden State Warriors