Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

WarriorGM
General Manager
And1: 3,690

Re: Lamelo Ball is absolute ideal pick for GS and GS 's blunder 

Post#41 » by WarriorGM » Mon Apr 5, 2021 8:57 pm

EvanZ wrote:
WarriorGM wrote:
RichmondWarrior wrote:Wow everyone who keeps saying Lamelo is all hype and not that good is sick in the head and a total warriors homer. The kid was averaging 16 ppg 6 rpg 6 apg as a rookie....you guys are insane to say he isn’t that good.

Who are we comparing LaMelo with? Is he possibly the best rookie this season? Sure. Why not. But he was a top 3 pick so something along the lines is to be expected. He can be compared to Ja Morant. Maybe a little better than De'Aaron Fox. Par for the course. But he doesn't look special yet beyond that. He doesn't look like a Doncic. He doesn't look as good as KAT did as a rookie.

Sorry I don't get the hype.

Dude you already told us you haven’t watched him. My god man. Give up. :lol:

Are you willing to go on the record and say he's going to be a future MVP? Because if not I don't see him as a top 20 asset. And you are hyping him when even you don't believe he's that good.
Old_Blue
Starter
And1: 790

Post#42 » by Old_Blue » Mon Apr 5, 2021 9:27 pm

EvanZ wrote:
WarriorGM wrote:
RichmondWarrior wrote:Wow everyone who keeps saying Lamelo is all hype and not that good is sick in the head and a total warriors homer. The kid was averaging 16 ppg 6 rpg 6 apg as a rookie....you guys are insane to say he isn’t that good.

Who are we comparing LaMelo with? Is he possibly the best rookie this season? Sure. Why not. But he was a top 3 pick so something along the lines is to be expected. He can be compared to Ja Morant. Maybe a little better than De'Aaron Fox. Par for the course. But he doesn't look special yet beyond that. He doesn't look like a Doncic. He doesn't look as good as KAT did as a rookie.

He doesn't watch the games and then he compares him to Morant, Fox and KAT. What a weirdo. :crazy:
GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
WarriorGM
General Manager
And1: 3,690

Post#43 » by WarriorGM » Mon Apr 5, 2021 9:35 pm

Old_Blue wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
WarriorGM wrote:

He doesn't watch the games and then he compares him to Morant, Fox and KAT. What a weirdo. :crazy:

Do you consider Stephen Curry the best player in the league?

If you don't and you call yourself a Warriors fan I consider you a weirdo.

That applies to all of you.

So go ahead and call me a weirdo.
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,567

Post#44 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Mon Apr 5, 2021 9:36 pm

When it becomes a contest to see who can come up with the most witty person attack, the thread has run its course. - CPH

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly

Return to Golden State Warriors