Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Re: Priority rankings of FAs over the next 2 seasons 

Post#41 » by FNQ » Thu Jun 9, 2022 1:40 am

Scoots1994 wrote:
FNQ wrote:
Scoots1994 wrote:
When did Derrick White become a "ball handler/distributor type"? I don't really get how he's got all this sudden hype, he hasn't really changed his game in 5 years in the NBA and he's not good enough to start on the Celtics. Celtics fans saying he's "one of the best guard defenders in the NBA" and now he's the player needed to replace Green and Klay.

I don't know what the best way forward for the Warriors is but I certainly wouldn't target White.

Its not sudden, and he been a handler/distributor for a while. Wasnt as obvious because the Spurs had Murray dominating the ball most of the time.. but yes he's a very good defender, a solid handler, and has been for a while. He just isnt much of a shooter, which usually makes him a bit of a liability

"a distributor", "very good defender", "solid handler" all come well below the kind of praise being thrown about for him lately.

Do YOU think the Warriors should be trading significant assets to get him to start next to Curry?

Define significant assets.. and I wouldnt start him per se, but could if we needed to.
Big J
General Manager
And1: 7,441

Re: Priority rankings of FAs over the next 2 seasons 

Post#42 » by Big J » Thu Jun 9, 2022 7:04 pm

You guys really think we're extending Draymond after his contract expires? He's so so washed.

Return to Golden State Warriors