Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,047

Re: Why Isn't Looney Playing More? 

Post#61 » by Jester_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:02 am

FNQ wrote:
Jester_ wrote:
FNQ wrote:
lol the amount of times I have to explain this.. is it my fault for assuming that people played sports? Maybe actually played enough to get winded?

If a player is pushed beyond their typical routine limit and starts tapping into adrenaline instead of muscle memory, they are less likely to be able to reach their peak performance. Like a fighter who has an early flurry, you don't just get your breath back with some sitting. If someone who isn't used to extended sprinting is subjected to it, the fatigue sets in quick, both physical and mental

But that's just a decade+ of experience talking. Must be a lame excuse

I really thought you were old/smart enough to not do the "do u even play ball hurr durr" thing when you're wrong, but this wouldn't be the first time I overestimated someone here.

No its more of a "this is my wheelhouse and you're arguing against a basic tenet of sports physiology, and here's an even easier to understand example"

I save the 'hurr durrs' for when someone talks about a subject they don't know much about, gets corrected, and then still doubles down

So... hurr durr I guess

University of Phoenix I'm guessing?
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
geokilla
Pro Prospect
And1: 604

Re: Why Isn't Looney Playing More? 

Post#62 » by geokilla » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:45 am

THANK YOU KERR FOR PLAYING LOONEY MORE

Return to Golden State Warriors