Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Re: NBA Finals Game 4: Enough is Enough 

Post#541 » by FNQ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:20 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:
FNQ wrote:Another thing thats a trend.. Nemo is one of the best closeout defenders we have. He rarely closes out into a foul, always leans to the shooters strong hand, and runs by them so as to miss the flagrant or kickout foul. He had 3 contests like that in a row (one made, 2 missed) in a 2 minute span.. impressive

wiggins and BJ are tall enough to cut off the over the top pass on the driving Tatum. It's a huge pattern foe Tatum.

Its just impressive for me (Nemo) because of all the people you'd expect to be complete perimeter liabilities... Nemo's been really good in limited action. He's smart, he knows how to contest. Off the dribble he's still vulnerable, but the rest of the team is more likely to hedge and help when he's on the perimeter than say, Poole/Curry/Klay. We've actually left those guys on islands on the Celtics top 2 scorers more than I would have guessed, and they're holding up pretty well, all things considered
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,170

Post#542 » by watch1958 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:28 pm

I heard Nemo sent the Celtics anonymous pictures of Kawhi & Zaza
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,797

Post#543 » by floppymoose » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:38 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:Curry....so damn happy for him to have such a monster game. What a game....back from a bypass surgery. What atreat.

Whoah! Speedy recovery please!
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#544 » by and1GS » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:30 am

floppymoose wrote:
ILOVEIT wrote:Curry....so damn happy for him to have such a monster game. What a game....back from a bypass surgery. What atreat.

+1 get well soon my man.
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,321

Post#545 » by NeoWarriors » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:31 am

and1GS wrote:
floppymoose wrote:

+1 get well soon my man.
Rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

Sent from my Golden State Warriors Protoast Elite toaster using RealGM mobile app

Return to Golden State Warriors