ImageImageImageImageImage

Ummm..I'm looking forward to next year :)

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,412

Ummm..I'm looking forward to next year :) 

Post#1 » by ILOVEIT » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:10 am

[url][/url]

[url][/url]

[url][/url]

[url][/url]
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
B-King
Rookie
And1: 208

Re: Ummm..I'm looking forward to next year :) 

Post#2 » by B-King » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:10 am

To the rest of the NBA, "Houston, we have a problem."
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,745

Post#3 » by azwfan » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:57 am

Which opponent would you guys like to receive rings against next seasons home opener?

Nets?
Memphis?
Phoenix?
Lakers?

I can see the lol’s in all of these options. It’ll probably be some team we dont really care about like Dallas or Clippers or something though.
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
Crazy-Canuck
RealGM
And1: 6,397

Post#4 » by Crazy-Canuck » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:07 am

azwfan wrote:Which opponent would you guys like to receive rings against next seasons home opener?

Nets?
Memphis?
Phoenix?
Lakers?

I can see the lol’s in all of these options. It’ll probably be some team we dont really care about like Dallas or Clippers or something though.

Based on all the receipts being cashed in, got to be the nets.

Then have playoff wiggs guard durant 94 feet.
Outside
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,251

Post#5 » by Outside » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:50 pm

azwfan wrote:Which opponent would you guys like to receive rings against next seasons home opener?

Nets?
Memphis?
Phoenix?
Lakers?

I'd go with Houston. Playing lousy on ring night is a thing.
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,728

Post#6 » by CharityStripe34 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:06 pm

Congrats from a Bucks fan. Just strolling in to say I think it would be incredible for NBA hoops to get a Gianni vs. Steph Finals series potentially next season. The dissimilar styles of play would make for a fascinating match-up. Boston is very good but were clearly not ready for the big stage.

Just curious for your guys' opinion on a potential match-up between the Bucks and Warriors? I think if both teams are healthy they are the two best teams in the NBA, in my opinion. With two superstars who attract the most gravity out of any other stars (for vastly different reasons).

For Bucks fans our concern would be the small-ball lineup that would instantly force Lopez to contest, but I think a Bucks small-ball lineup could be just as deadly with Freak at the 5. My guess is that it would be a steady diet of Looney guarding Gianni with Draymond providing relief (and a bit of Wiggins). Just some fun off-season banter to think about. Cheers, boys.
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
Scoots1994
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,023

Post#7 » by Scoots1994 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:42 pm

Adding in someone like Brown, Terry, LaRavia too.
parsnips33
Head Coach
And1: 2,612

Post#8 » by parsnips33 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:46 pm

Nets?
Memphis?
Phoenix?
Lakers?

Memphis for sure. Shaping up to be the next big rivalry
parsnips33
Head Coach
And1: 2,612

Post#9 » by parsnips33 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:47 pm

CharityStripe34 wrote:Congrats from a Bucks fan. Just strolling in to say I think it would be incredible for NBA hoops to get a Gianni vs. Steph Finals series potentially next season. The dissimilar styles of play would make for a fascinating match-up. Boston is very good but were clearly not ready for the big stage.

Just curious for your guys' opinion on a potential match-up between the Bucks and Warriors? I think if both teams are healthy they are the two best teams in the NBA, in my opinion. With two superstars who attract the most gravity out of any other stars (for vastly different reasons).

For Bucks fans our concern would be the small-ball lineup that would instantly force Lopez to contest, but I think a Bucks small-ball lineup could be just as deadly with Freak at the 5. My guess is that it would be a steady diet of Looney guarding Gianni with Draymond providing relief (and a bit of Wiggins). Just some fun off-season banter to think about. Cheers, boys.

Steph vs Jrue and Giannis vs Draymond matchups would be super fun
and1GS
RealGM
And1: 2,726
Location: home of 4x champs, 1x AS starter, supporter of checkbook wins and all-time weakest moves

Post#10 » by and1GS » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:57 pm

NBA championship and young core primed for a breakout 2022-23 season covering up the stink!?
"The dynasty doesn't start with you, it starts after you" :lol: :lol:

KevinMcreynolds wrote:hopefully JK laid some pipe on the strip as well, gotta get those reps in
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,237

Post#11 » by Impuniti » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:04 pm

Nets?
Memphis?
Phoenix?
Lakers?

It's hard to choose between Lakers and Nets, but either one is A+ stuff. Don't care for Phoenix or Memphis.
HiRez
RealGM
And1: 3,589

Post#12 » by HiRez » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:51 pm

Man, I don't care if it's Orlando, just get us another chip. The way I see it, when you win it all you defeated all 29 other teams anyway.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,663

Post#13 » by Coxy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:54 pm

Very excited for next season, but might be more excited for Summer League right now to be honest.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran
And1: 2,492

Post#14 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:11 am

Coxy wrote:Very excited for next season, but might be more excited for Summer League right now to be honest.

I really want to see Wiseman go to work and show what he's picked up the past 2 seasons.
a8bil
Analyst
And1: 1,674

Post#15 » by a8bil » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:59 am

This Wiseman kid seems to play above the rim a lot more than looney does.
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,745

Post#16 » by azwfan » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:36 am

Admiral-Kizaru wrote:
Coxy wrote:Very excited for next season, but might be more excited for Summer League right now to be honest.

I really want to see Wiseman go to work and show what he's picked up the past 2 seasons.

Ha! I just want him to play and be healthy for now. Summer league is usually pretty rough for big men isnt it?
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 12,920

Post#17 » by whatisacenter » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:45 am

It’s nuts to still be basking in the glory of another title while simultaneously being hyped by so much young talent!
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
Flash Falcon X
General Manager
And1: 4,706

Post#18 » by Flash Falcon X » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:36 am

Before the postseason ended I was already telling myself regardless of where the Warriors finish this season, I already know they’ll be better next season.

Even if GSW keeps the same roster, they get better by default simply because they’ll be more experienced, Klay will have that half a season under his belt after missing 2 1/2 years, but mainly the young guys in Poole, Kuminga, Moses ready to take more steps forward while also getting Wiseman back.

Even Wiggins still has more to improve seeing as he’s only like 27 years old. He’s just entering his prime.
#DubNation
Warriorfan
RealGM
And1: 2,702

Post#19 » by Warriorfan » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:00 am

How many Champs basically adding 3 lotto pick to the rotation.

Full season on hopefully improved Klay

Poole improves.

Wiggins enters prime.

Curry after down shooting RS
Green All defense
Play reduced min avoid injuries

Totally looking forward to next yr.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,199

Post#20 » by clyde21 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:32 am

i always forget how ridiculous of an athlete Minga is, that speed to power at the rim is just bananas. is he the best pure athlete this franchise has had since? J rich?

gotta work on his hands, screen setting/rolling, decision making and shooting this off season tho, and still not quite sure how he fits in this system long term, but I have much higher hopes for him here than Wise.

Moody fits like a glove tho. just work on that handle, get shots up and try to get more explosiveness in lower body.

Return to Golden State Warriors