ImageImageImageImageImage

Draymond Lacking Self Awareness?

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Crazy-Canuck
RealGM
And1: 6,397

Re: Draymond Lacking Self Awareness? 

Post#21 » by Crazy-Canuck » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:40 am

Dray trying to meyers leonard himself out of this league to start his podcasting career full time
SpreeS
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,334

Post#22 » by SpreeS » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:42 am

I really really feel tired of this KD/Curry s..t
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,688

Post#23 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:48 am

Draymond needs to learn how to do a proper apology. Talking about the botched apology podcast regarding Kendrick Perkins.
Don’t wait for your wife to teach you what an apology should be.
Old_Blue
Starter
And1: 790

Post#24 » by Old_Blue » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:24 am

clyde21 wrote:he's fkn trash. at this point just impossible to root for. i wish we can trade him now just to show useless and irrelevant he'd be anywhere else.

From anyone else, this post might be taken at face value. From you though, it's just comical. Seriously funny stuff. Any day now you 'll be ready for the Comedy Club. Don't get me wrong...You'll still be booed off the stage. But, at least you'll have tried. :lol:

GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,196

Post#25 » by clyde21 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:48 am

Old_Blue wrote:
clyde21 wrote:he's fkn trash. at this point just impossible to root for. i wish we can trade him now just to show useless and irrelevant he'd be anywhere else.

From anyone else, this post might be taken at face value. From you though, it's just comical. Seriously funny stuff. Any day now you 'll be ready for the Comedy Club. Don't get me wrong...You'll still be booed off the stage. But, at least you'll have tried. :lol:

oh yea, BTC only up 530% the last 5 years, compare that to SPY's 56%. those poor souls that invested, what are we gonna do??? :lol:

the comedy here is your absolute vitriol towards alternative investments and financial freedom. you're only embarrassing yourself every time you bring it. get help.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran
And1: 2,492

Post#26 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 5:34 am

Bro has been nut hugging bron. Ran out of the locker room with a goofy ass smile after getting punked.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#27 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Sat May 13, 2023 5:40 am

We should have 2 Warriors boards, 1 for Warriors fans that don’t like Draymond or don’t like Poole and a 2nd board for Warriors fans that like Draymond and Poole.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran

Post#28 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 5:49 am

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:We should have 2 Warriors boards, 1 for Warriors fans that don’t like Draymond or don’t like Poole and a 2nd board for Warriors fans that like Draymond and Poole.

I'm not one that constantly criticizes our players especially during games or at least I don't do it very much. However, Draymond is indefensible because since 2016, not a single part of his game has seen any noticeable improvement. In fact, he's regressed terribly. Look at players like Horford and Brolo that have been able to reinvent their games to bring more value to their team. Dray has done nothing in his off-seasons to improve his game. He is a generation defender and has a great BBIQ but, he's been riding on that and has been riding on Steph and Klay. Now that the wheels have fallen off Klay, it's far more noticeable. We would have lost last year in the finals if Steph didn't go berserk because Draymond is completely inept offensively.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#29 » by Coxy » Sat May 13, 2023 6:01 am

I love Dray. Don’t ever change you goofy looking douche poon.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran

Post#30 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 6:05 am

Coxy wrote:I love Dray. Don’t ever change you goofy looking douche poon.

Nothing on him just regressing every year since 2016?
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#31 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Sat May 13, 2023 6:09 am

Admiral-Kizaru wrote:
SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:We should have 2 Warriors boards, 1 for Warriors fans that don’t like Draymond or don’t like Poole and a 2nd board for Warriors fans that like Draymond and Poole.

I'm not one that constantly criticizes our players especially during games or at least I don't do it very much. However, Draymond is indefensible because since 2016, not a single part of his game has seen any noticeable improvement. In fact, he's regressed terribly. Look at players like Horford and Brolo that have been able to reinvent their games to bring more value to their team. Dray has done nothing in his off-seasons to improve his game. He is a generation defender and has a great BBIQ but, he's been riding on that and has been riding on Steph and Klay. Now that the wheels have fallen off Klay, it's far more noticeable. We would have lost last year in the finals if Steph didn't go berserk because Draymond is completely inept offensively.

It is called being past your peak, getting old.
Why should Draymond have improved at anything?

Some aspects Draymond’s passing may have improved while other aspects of his passing declined.

What do guys over 30 improve at? Some improve at shooting but not most.

Draymond is still good and still fits well with Curry.

Kuminga and Moody need to improve not Draymond.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#32 » by Coxy » Sat May 13, 2023 6:10 am

Admiral-Kizaru wrote:

Nope. People don’t appreciate the uniqueness of Draymonds personality. He’s a dominant human being. He commands that his life will vastly outshine his talent and gifts, and pushes himself to achieve way above what he should. He also demands the same from everyone else in his presence. He’s a natural born winner, in the body of a giant potato.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran

Post#33 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 6:13 am

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:

It is called being past your peak, getting old.
Why should Draymond have improved at anything?

Some aspects Draymond’s passing may have improved while other aspects of his passing declined.

What do guys over 30 improve at? Some improve at shooting but not most.

Draymond is still good and still fits well with Curry.

Kuminga and Moody need to improve not Draymond.

It's called being able to make basic layups and make the wide-open shots you're being given on a semi-consistent basis. This is not a this-season thing or issue. It was blatant last year against the Celtics that Dray has not improved any of his offensive skill set or has even tried to do so. Nothing offensively in his skillset since 2016 has improved. He's had 8 years to add layers to his game but has not.

Don't fault Kuminga and Moody when our coach doesn't even trust them enough to give them a minute in the reg season and was instead playing the likes of Lamb and Ty Jerome over them.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran

Post#34 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 6:16 am

Coxy wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:

Nope. People don’t appreciate the uniqueness of Draymonds personality. He’s a dominant human being. He commands that his life will vastly outshine his talent and gifts, and pushes himself to achieve way above what he should. He also demands the same from everyone else in his presence. He’s a natural born winner, in the body of a giant potato.

I appreciate Dray and the intensity he brings forth. However, he should not be free from blame of being utterly inept. He has added nothing to his game to help his teammates. That much is clear to me regardless of what he has accomplished.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#35 » by Coxy » Sat May 13, 2023 6:23 am

Admiral-Kizaru wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:Nothing on him just regressing every year since 2016?

I appreciate Dray and the intensity he brings forth. However, he should not be free from blame of being utterly inept. He has added nothing to his game to help his teammates. That much is clear to me regardless of what he has accomplished.

Help his teammates? That’s all he is good at dude lol.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran

Post#36 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 6:25 am

Coxy wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:
Coxy wrote:

Offensively. Offensively, he's neutral at best. I know you love Dray but please, let's be honest. Without Steph in the lineup, his value drops significantly on the offensive end. I'm just upset about how much he just fell off offensively and has done nothing to improve or add wrinkles to his game.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#37 » by Coxy » Sat May 13, 2023 6:28 am

Without Steph we are awful anyway, no matter what, so you may as well keep Stephs force multiplier in the team if we are keeping Steph.
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,745

Post#38 » by azwfan » Sat May 13, 2023 6:29 am

Admiral-Kizaru wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:

Offensively. Offensively, he's neutral at best. I know you love Dray but please, let's be honest. Without Steph in the lineup, his value drops significantly on the offensive end. I'm just upset about how much he just fell off offensively and has done nothing to improve or add wrinkles to his game.

I thought this was his best offensive season in a long time. He looked much more aggressive this season.
I don't like that he punches teammates, has little self control, and frankly, we really need more spacing and I value Looney's rebounding over Draymond's... "off the ball" value.
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
Admiral-Kizaru
Veteran

Post#39 » by Admiral-Kizaru » Sat May 13, 2023 6:31 am

Coxy wrote:Without Steph we are awful anyway, no matter what, so you may as well keep Stephs force multiplier in the team if we are keeping Steph.

This idea that we're nothing without Dray so freaking annoying. He's a generational defender and that can't be replaced but, there are players in this league that can be the playmaker on offense while Steph moves off-ball.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#40 » by Coxy » Sat May 13, 2023 6:31 am

azwfan wrote:
Admiral-Kizaru wrote:
Coxy wrote:

I thought this was his best offensive season in a long time. He looked much more aggressive this season.
I don't like that he punches teammates, has little self control, and frankly, we really need more spacing and I value Looney's rebounding over Draymond's... "off the ball" value.

I hate to say it, but Looney is becoming vastly overrated. He’s a good rebounder and plays to our strengths, but we could upgrade the C position quite easily and have him coming off the bench.

Return to Golden State Warriors