ImageImageImageImageImage

How do you feel about the state of our team?

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

How do you feel about the state of our team?

A) This team is really enjoyable, I'm happy with them...lets see what happens this season
62%
B) Let's tweak the core a bit and hope that it improves us (give an idea below)
15%
C) This team ain't sniffing a Championship...forget this year and build for the future
12%
C) This team ain't sniffing a Championship...forget this year and build for the future
12%

Total votes: 34

JimmyTD3
Banned User
And1: 1,640

Post#21 » by JimmyTD3 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:23 am

I like this damn team. We've basically been 19-7 this year with Stephen Jackson...while playing one of the toughest schedules in the NBA. That's pretty good IMO. And it's not like this team is old farts, we have a bunch of young players who will improve over time, including some really promising bigs. AND on top of that we're the most exciting team in the NBA (maybe 2 behind the Suns). Im diggin the team

EDIT: for **** and giggles let's say we had Jack all year...and instead of 0-6 he helped us go 2-4 in those first games. We'd be 21-11, which is the 3rd best record in the West. LEGIT
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#22 » by Left*My*Heart » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:25 pm

I would like to see a bench. I thought going into this season that our bench was deeper than last seasons team. Unfortunately it is our biggest weakness.
scwarrior
Freshman
And1: 2

Post#23 » by scwarrior » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:02 am

Love the team -- its the most exciting to watch, has a fantastic record with Jackson back and the team is gelling on the road. I don't see why anyone would want to shake the team up with a trade, unless it was heavily slanted for an athletic big that no team would give up.

Return to Golden State Warriors