ImageImageImageImageImage

Baron needs a break. And Webber thoughts.

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

shucknjive
Starter
And1: 3

Post#101 » by shucknjive » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:08 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

The minutes Dre doesn't play absolutely do make or break games.

You've got a point--however, Beans has been underutilized all year, with or without Webber....I'm going completely zen on Nelly's madman act with the rotations----going with the flow----if I don't, I risk busting a vein. I've let go rotation expectations along with any hope for POB blossoming under the Nelly Curtain. IMO, it's the only way to remain a nonviolent W's fan in 2008.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change....
thanks dude, ...i knew well what a crap of a man is "holly"
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#102 » by Mylie10 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:20 pm

First game Webber played in the 1st quarter;

Warriors down 9

Second game 1st quarter:

Warriors up 9

No conclusions on Web can be drawn until 10 games.

As for Baron and the All Star game, try to look at it this way Nick.

at your job I would presume that rerspect from your peers is important. It's a human reaction to want to be recognized for your work.

Baron's no different and if you follow his career his ego is quite apparent. If you can read people by looking in their eyes then kudos to you.

But from a realistic standpoint Baron wants to be an All Star to validate his standing in the league. He thinks of himself as a top 3 PG. Unfortunately the Wests coaches do not agree, or there's a personal reason for not putting him in there.

He's hit the wall right now. If I was him I'd welcome the emergence of Monta to carry the load. I'd do some of the other things that make me great and stop shooting from distance for a while until I get my shot back. I'd also go to my bread and butter which is going to the hole.

That's me though.

As for Andris, his lack of a jumper keeps him from being a Nellie player. Nellie loves what he CAN DO, but needs him to be more complete as a player. Nothing against Andris and I feel bad for the kid, but he'll play a ton and ultimately I think Beans is here long term.

Same with BWright. Next year he has to have more bulk and he has to be consistant from mid-range. If he has a mid shot that he drains ala Monta, then this kid will play a ton for Nellie (if he's here) and he'll dominate in a short amount of time.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Sid the Squid
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#103 » by Sid the Squid » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:27 pm

I didnt realize that MBENGA had a jump shot and that Patrick O'Bryant didnt....
Head Leader
Sixth Man
And1: 17

Post#104 » by Head Leader » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:38 pm

LF75 wrote:I didnt realize that MBENGA had a jump shot and that Patrick O'Bryant didnt....

me either.

and didnt nellie actually tell patrick NOT to shoot jumpers.

so what is it that he wants his 7 footers to do?

Return to Golden State Warriors