ImageImageImageImageImage

Warriors should fire Don and hire Monty or Tim Floyd

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Sid the Squid
Banned User
And1: 9

Warriors should fire Don and hire Monty or Tim Floyd 

Post#1 » by Sid the Squid » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:20 am

Just in an attempt to get BD to opt out...How about Charley Rosen ? Maybe steal Karl or Byron Scott away? Who else does Baron hate? I know!!! :bowdown: Bobby Friggen Knight baby!!! The perfect hire...Get on the phone Mully.
BROWN
RealGM
And1: 74

Post#2 » by BROWN » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:51 am

I'm not liking this baron hate LF
Chris Cohan
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Chris Cohan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:55 am

Charley Rosen still knows every CBA player he ever got fired from coaching. I think he could put together a crack team of has-beens to whip Monta and Andris into Championship, MVP, All Star, Jason Kidd/Chris Webber shape. I really do.
St.Nick
Banned User

Post#4 » by St.Nick » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:48 am

brownwarriors wrote:I'm not liking this baron hate LF

It's not about Baron....it's about LF. If you just ignore him he'll stop making threads every 5 minutes.
Yi Jian Lian
Veteran

Post#5 » by Yi Jian Lian » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:16 am

You think we can get Beasley and some fillers for Baron?
Tommy Udo 6
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28

Post#6 » by Tommy Udo 6 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Baron is obviously over used. Give him some rest during games & he'll be fine.
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- -- Chinese proverb
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#7 » by turk3d » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:51 pm

I really don't think that firing Nellie or trading Baron is the solution to our problems. Nellie's trying to force Mullin to make a trade, probably one pf Baron's buddies (likely Harrington) because he doesn't like his current one (pretty obvious). Make the old prick coach and simply don't give him what he wants. Once he realizes he's not going to get it, he'll straighten this mess out I'm sure.

If there's something good out there, then Mullin should go for it, but not just to appease Nelson, at least that's what I hope happens but don't fire him (I don't want that lazy bastard collecting paychecks while sipping scotch on the beach again playing poker with Woody and taking all his money).

peace
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#8 » by Left*My*Heart » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Why not blow the whole thing up? Cohan needs more money in his pocket anyway. Trade everyone away for expiring contracts and trade exceptions. Trade Monta and Biedrins now for some guys on their rookie contracts, that way Cohan will have a couple of years to have to negotiate with them. We made the playoffs last year and upset Dallas, we all should be good for another 13 year playoff drought.

Return to Golden State Warriors